Dr. Ces Colagrande

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ces Colagrande

For those considering surgery I highly recommend Dr Ces. I recently underwent removal of implants, a breast lift and replacement and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. His professionalism, care and precision is second to none and I do not think I could have gotten a better result anywhere else. I can’t forget to mention his extremely helpful and friendly staff at both the client and hospital who made me feel relaxed and comfortable every step of the way. Overall a very positive experience and outcome. Thank you Ces!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I was thinking about using Dr Ces Colagrande until my friend showed me this story. This doctor sounds dangerous and scary. Wow, seven police swooping on his clinic in Mermaid beach while patients pleaded to see him watched, sounds like he had something to hide like illegal drugs or weapons. When it takes seven police officers to take him out says he is dangerous to the public. I would never trust him, sounds more like a violent criminal. He should not be allowed to work!! Have a read of the article https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-courier-mail/20150905/281728383286725

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I've never seen so many FAKE five star reviews written by the Doctor himself ;)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

After what he did to me, i can't believe he's still practicing. Just read the article. https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/courts-law/gold-coast-plastic-surgeon-ces-colagrande-found-guilty-of-sex-assault-of-stripper/news-story/e6615788f087f0883c6620afe8165bfa

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Had my gyno done with Ces and abs etched. He did a fantastic job. My BTs are smooth and the scars around the nipples barely visible. What he recommended with the lipo worked well saving me lots of money as he just included the lipo at no cost except for hospital fees. Dr Ces is the bomb when it comes to male procedures and shaping bodies. his work is brilliant and he really takes great pride in his work. He understands how we want to look and a really nice bloke.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

After having children I saw Dr Ces for a tummy tuck and removal of my implants. I decided not to have them replaced. I had been pondering on the whole idea of having them replaced but after doing my research my husband and I decided not to have them replaced. Dr Cologrande was very understanding and non judgmental. It took me over a year to decide on this so I knew I was making the correct decision for me. I had number of consultations with a number of surgeons but felt the most comfortable with Dr Ces. The operation went extremely well and I must say the results are better than what I expected. I don't feel the heaviness on chest or the anxiety I felt having silicone implants. My tummy is so much better as he also did some liposuction to my waist. I feel more confident with my husband and also in clothes and scars have faded nicely. Overall Dr Ces is very professional, takes great pride in his work and definitely an extremely talented surgeon. I have no hesitation in recommending him to everyone. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

How can I put into words to explain how fantastic professional caring understanding Dr Ces is I can not rate him high enough his skill and work is to perfection one week from operation and I look fabulous already Dr Ces is a perfectionist .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I abused steroids all my life and developed gyno. Its hard trying to find someone who does this operation extremely well and does not give you a lecture during the consolation. My mates had it done by another plastic surgeon on this site. It was a disaster to the point he did not care and told my mate to live with the result. I am not here to bash and trash other doctors. I had seen two other Docs before Dr Ces so I was armed with info, also I had many mates who had had the operation. When I saw Ces he was great. He went thru the procedure in so much detail, showed me his work and explained the complications, he did not sugar coat it. My gyno was big and sore so I knew i had to do something about it. I was over doing high cycles of test as it flared up. My experience with Ces went very smooth, he took out the lumps and the scars are around the nipple and you can't even see them. The results came back as gyno and not cancer. Overall Ces is extremely professional will not lecture you about your past, what you've done and just gets on with the job and he does an excellent operation. I was back at it the following weeks but he told me to avoid bench and chest until it all healed up. Dr Ces is definitely the doc to see if you have gyno, Im really happy with the results and how he treated me before and followup appointments. Good work.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I saw Dr Ces for revision of an unsightly abdominal scar after surgery in my early twenties. As a doctor myself I am aware of the often unfair generalisation that surgeons can have a gruff even unfriendly bedside manner. This stereotype certainly doesn’t apply to Dr Ces who is best described as the perfect gentleman. I found Dr Ces to be professional, warm, genuinely concerned about my welfare as a person and a great communicator. Moreover he is technically excellent and I got a great result. I would highly recommend Dr Ces as both an excellent surgeon and an outstanding model for the way doctors should aspire to care for their patients. From the moment I met Dr Ces and his engaging friendly team, I felt relaxed knowing that I was in good hands receiving first rate surgical care.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I had high definition abdominal etching liposuction by Dr Ces and the results are amazing. I train hard, am not overweight but have accumulated fat around my stomach over the years and it really upset me because no matter how hard I trained it just would not go. Dr Ces is truely a perfectionist with this procedure. He's a fit guy and understands what I wanted my abs to look with deeper cuts and definition. Everyone here goes on about all the other surgeries he is good at but only a few of us guys applaud his skills in getting our six pack back. He is a great guy who is honest and really takes pride in his work before during and follow up care. I'm thrilled with my results. Cheers, Brad

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Ces Colagrande's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Ces Colagrande known to his patients as "Dr Ces". International experience and state-of-the-art cosmetic surgical skills he is renowned for his artistic flair. He focuses on breast lifts, breast implant repairs and removals, breast reductions, liposculpture, tummy tucks, mummy make overs, face lifts and eye rejuvenation procedures. Located in Mermaid Beach, Gold Coast Australia.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.