Ratings for Dr. Asef Javan

He can't help my situation and increase the dose of medication that actually made my situation worse and when I asked for referral to a specialist he refused by saying it would be bad for his career!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

He replaced my retired Dr. Michael Kates who was tremendously experienced and caring. So Asef has tough shoes to follow. But for me, he has been doing a great job.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

He prescribed antibiotics to my young son and the dosage was twice the amount a child his age should have. At the time of the consultation he didn't seem like he knew how to treat my child for an ear infection. The pharmacy changed the prescription to a lower dosage but when our regular GP checked up on our child, she confirmed that was too high a dosage indeed! The antibiotics were making my child more sick than helped. I soon realised that something was wrong after the consultation with Dr Javan at the walk in clinic. This is why I talked to our pharmacy straight away and consulted our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Not recommended. He is not knowledgeable and patient. He rushed you and avoid listening to you. Did not find him a reliable doctor at all.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr J is best dr I see. Dr J very genuine and caring. Love dr J.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

The Doctor is fine the receptionist is rude,uncaring and unprofessional. When I related my experience to the the Doctor he said he would speak to her. It seems he did as now she is civil to the point of rudeness. I have lost faith in the doctor as I must get by the gatekeeper to see him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

He is a very caring doctor. I had a very hard situation last year and he did what ever he could do for me. He followed up on every step of the way and I couldn't be more happy with any other doctor. I recommend him to a friend of mine and she is also admit his care and knowledge as I do. I recommend him to every patient and hope that they are all have the same experience like I did.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I am going to Dr Javan since last 1+ year. I haven't seen the care or understanding of my situation. He reads me my report. Writes refills and test and done. Doesn't provide any insights on how to manage my condition. I am diabetic. He should be more concerned about my health. In US the doc used to check my toes for any possible signs. Not a good experience but ok if you just want to get in and out for a prescription quickly.

Submitted February 13, 2015

I am recommend this perfect doctor to every patients. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He has great personality,very kind and helpful with a friendly smile.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014