Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nahmias and his assistant Susan. They both made me feel comfortable and very confident in their work. I was very apprehensive about the use of the rubber dam however the way Dr Nahmias applied it allowed me to swallow and avoid a panic situation. I highly recommend him! Thank you for giving me a positive dental experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and hope you are doing well. :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Nahmias and Staff made me feel very comfortable even as an adult I hate the sounds of the drills and instruments. During my treatment they would let me know what was happening next and always asked if I was okay and how I was feeling. They are warm and welcoming. I would recommend Dr Nahmias to everyone . Thank you to you and your staff for everything :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We couldn't have provided a good experience without an amazing patient like yourself! Thank you for being patient with us.

Submitted September 22, 2017

If you have to have a root canal this is the place to be. Friendly, very knowledgeable, explanations of procedure while underway and great aftercare support

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
The relationship with Alliance does not end at the door, we make sure you are ok even when you go home! Thank you for your review.

Submitted September 22, 2017

Very friendly and helpful environment. Always on time.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
At Alliance our patients always come first! Thank you for the kind review.

Submitted September 22, 2017

I want to thank Dr. Nahmias and Toni. I felt so much fear going in to have a root canal done and after my consultation i knew i was in good hands. They care about their clients and always make sure they are comfortable. My front top tooth was really dark, and needed a root canal. I came in an hour early for oral sedation, both the Dr and Toni came in to check on me to make sure i was ok. The procedure was painless, quick and very smooth. I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and for your help! I now have my tooth back to white!

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Amazing to hear that you are happy with the service we provided you all around! Thank you :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

After hearing from friends how tough a root canal was I experienced some dread. Couldn't have been further from the truth - one of the most professional and pleasant dental experiences I have ever had. The Doctor and Assistants were all very professional,explained every step and answered every question. Would give them all 10 stars if I could.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We will take the 10 stars!!! Amazing to hear that you had an excellent experience. Thank you for giving us such an awesome review :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Nah Mia's is extremely professional and I felt I was in excellent hands at all times through the process. He explained everything thoroughly in a way that was easily understood.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Excellent bed-side manor. Very comforting. Professional workman/workwoman-ship.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Our kindness comes naturally when our patients are so great!

Submitted September 22, 2017

Excellent experience. Would highly recommend! DR. Nahmias and his assistant worked like a well oiled machine...in the cockpit of NASA rocket. Absolutely amazing! I was in very good hands!

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
The service we offer are out of this world...:) Thank you for such a fun review!!!

Submitted September 22, 2017

Had to get a root canal, and was pretty nervous. Dr. Nahmias and his support staff explained everything to me in detail which definitely calmed my nerves. The procedure was done with a professional and timely manner. Very impressed with the office, the doctor and the staff!

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for your review. At Alliance we always ensure we are well equipped to every step of the way!!!

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)

Amerihealth