Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

During the procedure I felt as relaxed and one can in this situation, knowing that I was in good hands

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Just had a root canal i think. I was in and out so quick i almost forgot why i was there. Didnt feel a thin!. Dr Nahmias and staff are simply amazing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
That's what we like to hear! Thank you for your review and hope you will think of our specialty clinic if you ever need a root canal again :)

Submitted January 18, 2017

Just completed my root canal. Dr. Nahmias is an amazing Endodontist who carried out the work, ably assisted by Crystal, the Dental Assistant. Entire experience, from walking in the door for the initial assessment through to completion of the root canal was done professionally and courteously. I am very pleased with the service and experience.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

very professional-excellent experience . They explained the procedure very clearly before and at the time of. All the staff were very friendly

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Very professional-excellent experience. Everything was well explained before the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Nahmias as your first choice should you require a root canal....you are in excellent hands with him. Dr. Nahmias is the best!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Amazing dental practice from front desk staff to Dr Yosef and his assistant. They made me feel comfortable and eased my nervousness. They worked very well together and I had zero pain nor did the needles hurt. I can say that the whole Procedure went very smoothly. I have very little discomfort and I'm sure that is due to how Dr Yosef did it. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

The dentist and assistant worked together like peanut butter and jelly. I felt very confident in the procedure and the entire staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Great experience and a great staff. Explained and answered all questions I had. Would definitely recommend them to anyone need dental work. Thanks you

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Nahmias and his team to anyone who asked, and those who didn't. Expert, attentive and concerned. All I could ask for.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Wouldn't go to anyone else for my daughter. He is the best out there. Took great care of her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for such high ratings! We appreciate your review.

Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company