Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Amazing dental practice from front desk staff to Dr Yosef and his assistant. They made me feel comfortable and eased my nervousness. They worked very well together and I had zero pain nor did the needles hurt. I can say that the whole Procedure went very smoothly. I have very little discomfort and I'm sure that is due to how Dr Yosef did it. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

The dentist and assistant worked together like peanut butter and jelly. I felt very confident in the procedure and the entire staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Great experience and a great staff. Explained and answered all questions I had. Would definitely recommend them to anyone need dental work. Thanks you

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Nahmias and his team to anyone who asked, and those who didn't. Expert, attentive and concerned. All I could ask for.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Wouldn't go to anyone else for my daughter. He is the best out there. Took great care of her.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for such high ratings! We appreciate your review.

Submitted December 19, 2016

Great experience, everything explained and work done with care

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I was pleased with my experience! Great staff and service. Everything was first-rate from walking in to walking out.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

. Everything was clearly explained and all questions answered. I had a root canal and experienced no pain or discomfort. The staff was very considerate and took into account my fear of dental procedures. Thank you all for making this a good experience for me. I highly recommend this office and should I need more procedures I will definitely come here.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Being in the field myself I thought I'd be the worst patient due to my knowledge about the procedure, Dr Nahmias and his staff made sure I was comfortable during the procedure and it was virtually painless. I highly recommend this office :)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Nahmias is an exemplary endodontist with an excellent and friendly staff!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)