Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Thank you! I had a great experience. I was comfortable and felt the treatment was reasonably quick and effective. I appreciated the office fitting me in on such short notice.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I hate visiting the dentist for cleaning, so a root canal is traumatic to get done. Dr. Nahmias and staff were great.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Yosef and his team has given me the confidence and comfort through out the process of Calcium Hydroxide treatment. Very professional specialist !

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Very nervous to have my first root canal. Dr. Nahmias and staff were wonderful

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

My experience with Dr. Nahmias was awesome this is the 2nd root canal I've had done with him and his assistant Susan & never have or had a problem when I leave. Very thorough with detail in what will take place once you're in that chair.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I was very nervous about getting a root canal. Dr. Nahmias made me feel comfortable and assured me I'd feel much better after! She was right! I'm very thankful she was my doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I had two root canal jobs done in another country and in spite of this I have had constant pain for the past eight months. Dr Nahmias assessed my condition and suggested 3D Xrays to further clarify his thoughts on my consistent pain. I am now scheduled for a follow up visit with him. I was very impressed with the doctor and indeed the entire staff at Alliance Dental Specialists. I should add that my wife had a root canal job done last year by Dr Nahmias and she highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

The attention to details and the professionalism were outstanding! I would recommend Dr. Nahmias to anyone requiring a root canal!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Excellent! My second root canal with Dr.Nahmias, performed August 29th. Just as last time, the atmosphere of the office is very relaxing, the support staff efficient and accommodating, and Bernie was delightful. Dr.Nahmias has the right blend of technical and professional expertise blended with a great chair-side manner, and sense of humour. The procedure was quick and friendly, and today I received a nice follow-up call to enquire of my status. I would recommend this Dr. without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Root canal performed by Dr. Nahmias on June 16th. 1st time with this Doctor and I was very impressed with the professional conduct of Dr. Nahmias and his assistant Cristi Pastrana. The procedure was performed quickly and there were no distractions. Ms. Pastrana was very friendly and kept a dialogue with me throughout the procedure to ensure I knew what was happening. The follow up phone call was a nice touch. Easily my easiest dental surgery experience and I would highly recommend this doctor and his assistant to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)