Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Completely painless, stress-free root canal. Not a procedure I'm looking to repeat but this experience was almost enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Everything from my original consult, to my root canal procedure was great. I was pretty nervous, but everything was explained to me very thoroughly and reassuringly. The procedure was relatively painless and quite quick. Everything during the procedure was explained while it was going on which eased my anxiety. It is a calm environment, and all the staff are friendly. Toni, specifically, really helped before, during, and after the procedure by answering my questions and making me feel quite comfortable . Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Great experience. All staff is very nice and very helpful

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Nahmais and Susan made my first root canal very relaxing. They were both very professional but also very relaxed and funny which helped me so much!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

If there is a choice between a root canal and completing my tax return, I would choose the former due to the fine job that he did. Competent staff and a tff will put you at ease and with the fine job that is done, you will choose a root canal every time.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
I agree and root canals aren't a royal pain either!!! Thank you for the review and we are all please to hear you had a pleasurable experience :)

Submitted February 8, 2017

During the procedure I felt as relaxed and one can in this situation, knowing that I was in good hands

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Just had a root canal i think. I was in and out so quick i almost forgot why i was there. Didnt feel a thin!. Dr Nahmias and staff are simply amazing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
That's what we like to hear! Thank you for your review and hope you will think of our specialty clinic if you ever need a root canal again :)

Submitted January 18, 2017

Just completed my root canal. Dr. Nahmias is an amazing Endodontist who carried out the work, ably assisted by Crystal, the Dental Assistant. Entire experience, from walking in the door for the initial assessment through to completion of the root canal was done professionally and courteously. I am very pleased with the service and experience.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

very professional-excellent experience . They explained the procedure very clearly before and at the time of. All the staff were very friendly

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Very professional-excellent experience. Everything was well explained before the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Nahmias as your first choice should you require a root canal....you are in excellent hands with him. Dr. Nahmias is the best!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)