Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Nahmias is a more than just a great practitioner. From the moment you meet him you recognize his professionalism and his empathetic nature. He provides a no nonsense diagnosis with treatment plans and a complete estimate of costs up front. I was advised that he has lectured at U of Toronto for many years and he knew my former Endodontist in Toronto quite well. My procedure was definitely not the norm because of complications from a root canal dating back 5 or 6 years and I can recommend Alliance Dental Specialists unreservedly for the quality of care I received.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for the wonderful review! Dr. Nahmias and our team really do our best to make sure everyone has an informed and relaxed experience at our practice. Glad you had a positive one!

Submitted March 20, 2018

Everyone from the from the front desk to Dr. Nahmias and Susan make an unpleasant procedure stress free. Thanks team!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you! We understand it may be a little stressful to come see us regarding a possible root canal but we all do our best to try to make sure it’s a pleasant experience. Thanks for your sharing your review.

Submitted March 20, 2018

Wonderful warm and welcoming place. Exceptional staff spirit and interaction. Makes me want to come back - almost :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks so much for such a great review! So happy you enjoyed your experience here :)

Submitted March 13, 2018

Thank you Dr. Nahmias for the great care I received from you and your assistant Toni. You were both very professional and explained everything well, putting me at complete ease. The root canal went very well and I am most grateful. All the staff was very friendly. January 27, 2018

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for sharing your experience. We do our best to make sure our patients are well informed and at ease. Glad it was such a positive one!

Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr Nahmias is very professional , he made my root canal in a very easy way.. even his energy is healing too.. I believe..! Toni.. his assistant is very professional too.. she made the whole procedure easy and complete, when she explained to me every step and was very helpful in answering my questions. Thank you Dr. Nahmias ..thank you Toni..! You offer the best dentistry service ever..! wish you the best always because you are the best..!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Both Dr. Nahmias and Toni will be very happy to hear. Thanks for sharing your great experience.

Submitted February 8, 2018

I had my root canal procedure done by Dr. Nahmias and his assistant Susan. This is my first root canal procedure. Dr Nahmias made sure I was very comfortable and gave me the right amount of freezing and no pain at all. Dr Nahmias is very professional and the best in his field of dentistry. Thank You so much Dr Nahmias and Susan. I highly recommend them and the friendly staff who always treat you with a smile.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks so much for your great review! I will share the feedback with our team.

Submitted February 8, 2018

The entire team is so friendly professional and caring.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you so much for the great ratings! So glad you enjoyed your experience at our office :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

I have had a few root canal procedures in the last 40 years at different locations in Ontario & this one done by Dr. Nahmias & his assistant Susan was the easiest & had almost no negative after effects for me (Almost Fun LOL). Five stars out of five.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Wow! Thank you for such a positive rating and review! Susan and Dr. Nahmias will be very happy to hear this too :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

Had my appointment with Dr. Nahmias for a root canal about which I was very nervous. But my experience with Dr. Nahmias and his assistant Toni was excellent. They are very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend them! Thank you Dr. Nahmias and Toni!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Toni and Dr. Nahmias say you're welcome and are happy to hear you are doing great!

Submitted September 22, 2017

Absolutely fantastic doctor and staff, completely painless procedure.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for your review and we would like to thank you for being such a fantastic patient!

Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med