Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Very professional, knowledgeable, helpful , comforting and understanding

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We love to hear feedback!!

Submitted July 16, 2018

I just left the office after having my first Root Canal and it was fantastic...

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
So happy to hear you had a fantastic experience! Thanks for sharing!!

Submitted June 19, 2018

First Yosi thank you for the presentation the other night.As usual the event was first class. Excellent venue and food and an entertaining and enlightening speaker. I want to thank you for the excellent care your office has provided to my patients. I think I have been dealing with you for about 30 years, ever since I took my first course with you. I know that over that time I have sent you lots of challenges, all of which you have met. Hopefully I have convinced the associates that I work with to continue to refer there , as I prepare to retire. Thank you as well to your staff who always make me feel that they care about me as well as my patients. They are so welcoming. Thank you too for being an example of an office to try to aspire to that level, both in clinical skills as well as interpersonal ones. We never quite made it to that level but thanks to you we always tried. I wish you all the best and again please pass along my thanks to your whole staff as well as Ali and Naheed. Take care. Dr. Bob Howison

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for these very kind words! We wish you all the best as you prepare to retire!!

Submitted June 19, 2018

Shout out for my colleague Dr. Yosef Nahmias. Caring chairside manner, fabulous staff and always gets my patients in for emergency treatments in a timely fashion. Outstanding treatment and results! My patients are always impressed by your care. Cheers. Dr. Ng and the Mint Dental staff

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks so much for your kind words Dr. Ng! We aim to be an extension of your office and all referring dental practices. We want to ensure your patients are as comfortable here and informed as possible and to send them back to you happy to complete their treatment. Cheers to you, Kim at the Team at Mint Dental!!

Submitted May 26, 2018

Thank you Dr Nahmias and your team for your prompt attention & care. Everything from the consultation to my procedure you were able to put me at ease.!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Wonderful to hear of your great experience! Thanks for sharing.

Submitted April 12, 2018

Thank you Dr. Nahmias for the great care I received from you and your assistant Toni. The root canal went very well and I'm no longer in pain. I highly recommend this office and should I need more procedures I will definitely come here.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We're very happy to hear you had a great experience and that you're no longer in pain. Thanks for the review!!

Thank You!! Excellent Doctor and Office Staff Darlene 😃

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I was totally impressed with Dr. Nahmias , Toni and Viviana. They explained thoroughly what the process would be during the consultation.....and the root canal was easy and comfortable for me. I feel great. Thanks everyone!! You’re the best I could have hoped for. Laurie

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
So happy to hear of your great experience Laurie! Thanks for the review.

Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Nahmias is a more than just a great practitioner. From the moment you meet him you recognize his professionalism and his empathetic nature. He provides a no nonsense diagnosis with treatment plans and a complete estimate of costs up front. I was advised that he has lectured at U of Toronto for many years and he knew my former Endodontist in Toronto quite well. My procedure was definitely not the norm because of complications from a root canal dating back 5 or 6 years and I can recommend Alliance Dental Specialists unreservedly for the quality of care I received.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for the wonderful review! Dr. Nahmias and our team really do our best to make sure everyone has an informed and relaxed experience at our practice. Glad you had a positive one!

Submitted March 20, 2018

Everyone from the from the front desk to Dr. Nahmias and Susan make an unpleasant procedure stress free. Thanks team!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you! We understand it may be a little stressful to come see us regarding a possible root canal but we all do our best to try to make sure it’s a pleasant experience. Thanks for your sharing your review.

Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)

AHC