Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

What I had heard about root canal surgery scared me and I was quite nervous. Dr. Nahmias and his staff continued to put me at my ease in a non judgemental and very friendly way and I calmed down quickly. He is expert at giving needles so you hardly notice you are getting them. Each step of the way, they informed me ahead of time about what they would be doing next and what I could expect. They complimented my cooperation. I was so thankful for their kind and professional manner and told them so. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing this procedure done. They are special.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Nahmias is the absolute best. He does wonderful work, and his staff are great. Its not fun having a root canal,,,but, if you have to get one, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nahmias and his assistant Susan. They both made me feel comfortable and very confident in their work. I was very apprehensive about the use of the rubber dam however the way Dr Nahmias applied it allowed me to swallow and avoid a panic situation. I highly recommend him! Thank you for giving me a positive dental experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Nahmias and Staff made me feel very comfortable even as an adult I hate the sounds of the drills and instruments. During my treatment they would let me know what was happening next and always asked if I was okay and how I was feeling. They are warm and welcoming. I would recommend Dr Nahmias to everyone . Thank you to you and your staff for everything :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

If you have to have a root canal this is the place to be. Friendly, very knowledgeable, explanations of procedure while underway and great aftercare support

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Very friendly and helpful environment. Always on time.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I want to thank Dr. Nahmias and Toni. I felt so much fear going in to have a root canal done and after my consultation i knew i was in good hands. They care about their clients and always make sure they are comfortable. My front top tooth was really dark, and needed a root canal. I came in an hour early for oral sedation, both the Dr and Toni came in to check on me to make sure i was ok. The procedure was painless, quick and very smooth. I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and for your help! I now have my tooth back to white!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

After hearing from friends how tough a root canal was I experienced some dread. Couldn't have been further from the truth - one of the most professional and pleasant dental experiences I have ever had. The Doctor and Assistants were all very professional,explained every step and answered every question. Would give them all 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Nah Mia's is extremely professional and I felt I was in excellent hands at all times through the process. He explained everything thoroughly in a way that was easily understood.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Excellent bed-side manor. Very comforting. Professional workman/workwoman-ship.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)