Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Thank you Dr Nahmias and your team for your prompt attention & care. Everything from the consultation to my procedure you were able to put me at ease.!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Wonderful to hear of your great experience! Thanks for sharing.

Submitted April 12, 2018

Thank you Dr. Nahmias for the great care I received from you and your assistant Toni. The root canal went very well and I'm no longer in pain. I highly recommend this office and should I need more procedures I will definitely come here.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We're very happy to hear you had a great experience and that you're no longer in pain. Thanks for the review!!

Thank You!! Excellent Doctor and Office Staff Darlene 😃

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I was totally impressed with Dr. Nahmias , Toni and Viviana. They explained thoroughly what the process would be during the consultation.....and the root canal was easy and comfortable for me. I feel great. Thanks everyone!! You’re the best I could have hoped for. Laurie

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
So happy to hear of your great experience Laurie! Thanks for the review.

Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Nahmias is a more than just a great practitioner. From the moment you meet him you recognize his professionalism and his empathetic nature. He provides a no nonsense diagnosis with treatment plans and a complete estimate of costs up front. I was advised that he has lectured at U of Toronto for many years and he knew my former Endodontist in Toronto quite well. My procedure was definitely not the norm because of complications from a root canal dating back 5 or 6 years and I can recommend Alliance Dental Specialists unreservedly for the quality of care I received.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for the wonderful review! Dr. Nahmias and our team really do our best to make sure everyone has an informed and relaxed experience at our practice. Glad you had a positive one!

Submitted March 20, 2018

Everyone from the from the front desk to Dr. Nahmias and Susan make an unpleasant procedure stress free. Thanks team!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you! We understand it may be a little stressful to come see us regarding a possible root canal but we all do our best to try to make sure it’s a pleasant experience. Thanks for your sharing your review.

Submitted March 20, 2018

Wonderful warm and welcoming place. Exceptional staff spirit and interaction. Makes me want to come back - almost :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks so much for such a great review! So happy you enjoyed your experience here :)

Submitted March 13, 2018

Thank you Dr. Nahmias for the great care I received from you and your assistant Toni. You were both very professional and explained everything well, putting me at complete ease. The root canal went very well and I am most grateful. All the staff was very friendly. January 27, 2018

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for sharing your experience. We do our best to make sure our patients are well informed and at ease. Glad it was such a positive one!

Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr Nahmias is very professional , he made my root canal in a very easy way.. even his energy is healing too.. I believe..! Toni.. his assistant is very professional too.. she made the whole procedure easy and complete, when she explained to me every step and was very helpful in answering my questions. Thank you Dr. Nahmias ..thank you Toni..! You offer the best dentistry service ever..! wish you the best always because you are the best..!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Both Dr. Nahmias and Toni will be very happy to hear. Thanks for sharing your great experience.

Submitted February 8, 2018

I had my root canal procedure done by Dr. Nahmias and his assistant Susan. This is my first root canal procedure. Dr Nahmias made sure I was very comfortable and gave me the right amount of freezing and no pain at all. Dr Nahmias is very professional and the best in his field of dentistry. Thank You so much Dr Nahmias and Susan. I highly recommend them and the friendly staff who always treat you with a smile.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks so much for your great review! I will share the feedback with our team.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)

Avmed