Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

The entire team is so friendly professional and caring.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you so much for the great ratings! So glad you enjoyed your experience at our office :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

I have had a few root canal procedures in the last 40 years at different locations in Ontario & this one done by Dr. Nahmias & his assistant Susan was the easiest & had almost no negative after effects for me (Almost Fun LOL). Five stars out of five.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Wow! Thank you for such a positive rating and review! Susan and Dr. Nahmias will be very happy to hear this too :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

Had my appointment with Dr. Nahmias for a root canal about which I was very nervous. But my experience with Dr. Nahmias and his assistant Toni was excellent. They are very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend them! Thank you Dr. Nahmias and Toni!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Toni and Dr. Nahmias say you're welcome and are happy to hear you are doing great!

Submitted September 22, 2017

Absolutely fantastic doctor and staff, completely painless procedure.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for your review and we would like to thank you for being such a fantastic patient!

Submitted September 22, 2017

I went to my appointment with Dr Nahmias with great trepidation, daunted by the images of what I had read online prior to my visit. The procedure was by no means a walk in the park but I was made to feel very comfortable. Both Dr Nahmias and his assistant Toni walked me through and explained every step prior and during the procedure. The doctor's jovial attitude also aided in making my root canal treatment as comfortable as possible. Thank you Dr Nahmias and Toni

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We are happy to hear that we were able to put those misconceptions about root canal treatment to rest. Root canal treatment should be exactly as you described it..a walk in the park!

Submitted September 22, 2017

What I had heard about root canal surgery scared me and I was quite nervous. Dr. Nahmias and his staff continued to put me at my ease in a non judgemental and very friendly way and I calmed down quickly. He is expert at giving needles so you hardly notice you are getting them. Each step of the way, they informed me ahead of time about what they would be doing next and what I could expect. They complimented my cooperation. I was so thankful for their kind and professional manner and told them so. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing this procedure done. They are special.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for such a kind review! Dr. Nahmias and Toni are pleased to hear that they were able to provide you with the exact service you deserve and calm and reassuring one :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Nahmias is the absolute best. He does wonderful work, and his staff are great. Its not fun having a root canal,,,but, if you have to get one, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for such high ratings and glad to hear you had a great experience with us!

Submitted September 22, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nahmias and his assistant Susan. They both made me feel comfortable and very confident in their work. I was very apprehensive about the use of the rubber dam however the way Dr Nahmias applied it allowed me to swallow and avoid a panic situation. I highly recommend him! Thank you for giving me a positive dental experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and hope you are doing well. :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Nahmias and Staff made me feel very comfortable even as an adult I hate the sounds of the drills and instruments. During my treatment they would let me know what was happening next and always asked if I was okay and how I was feeling. They are warm and welcoming. I would recommend Dr Nahmias to everyone . Thank you to you and your staff for everything :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We couldn't have provided a good experience without an amazing patient like yourself! Thank you for being patient with us.

Submitted September 22, 2017

If you have to have a root canal this is the place to be. Friendly, very knowledgeable, explanations of procedure while underway and great aftercare support

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
The relationship with Alliance does not end at the door, we make sure you are ok even when you go home! Thank you for your review.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)