Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Excellent bed-side manor. Very comforting. Professional workman/workwoman-ship.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Excellent experience. Would highly recommend! DR. Nahmias and his assistant worked like a well oiled machine...in the cockpit of NASA rocket. Absolutely amazing! I was in very good hands!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Had to get a root canal, and was pretty nervous. Dr. Nahmias and his support staff explained everything to me in detail which definitely calmed my nerves. The procedure was done with a professional and timely manner. Very impressed with the office, the doctor and the staff!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dear Dr. Nahmias: I came into your office on April 18 2017 nervous and anxious. My visit to your office on the 18th of April was successful and a positive dental experience. Mind you I did not get to see you, as I fell off to sleep. Thank you so much for the professional treatment and careful attention to my "fears". I truly appreciated your care and skill and judgement. I also want to thank your staff for their kindness and generosity in dealing with my root canal problem. Their professionalism was above anything that could be matched and courteous manner I was shown by your staff is very much appreciated. Susan is very special and so was the her assistant. ( sorry I forgot her name) Should my husband and son, need root canal done, definitely will advise them to see you. Thank you again, and hope you and your staff have a terrific summer. Cheers, Pam Sands

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I was in so much pain and had been since Jan 23rd. I was misdiagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia. After seeing Dr. Nahmias he said you dont have neuralgia, you have an infection and will require root canal. I was so relieved. I had the root canal and it was painless. I was so grateful to Dr. Nahmias and his staff for being able to give me the proper diagnosis and the care I received was phenomenal. Again thanks so much I am finally out of pain after two months of agony. Dr. Nahmias is very knowledgeable and I highly recomment him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
It definitely makes a difference when you are well informed by doctors that are very knowledgeable and confident in what they do. I am happy to hear you at the Alliance Experience and we thank you for sharing your review. We wish you the best!

Submitted April 20, 2017

I had to have root canal retreatment....having an initial root canal is unpleasant enough (to be noted the original root canal was NOT done by Dr. Namias) This whole experience was positive and I even found myself "laughing" during the procedure due to the awesome conversation that was going on! Hopefully this time is the charm and that the problem that was causing me so much pain was fixed by Dr Nahmias. I must also mention Toni, his assistant who was so great a keeping things calm and being totally on top of explaining everything. The staff from the minute you walk in the door are comforting and efficient!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
The team is happy to hear that you were able to laugh through you root canal treatment that just means you had a blast with us! :) Toni and Dr. Nahmias are very appreciative of your review and we thank you for giving us such high recommendations!

Submitted February 24, 2017

Completely painless, stress-free root canal. Not a procedure I'm looking to repeat but this experience was almost enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Everything from my original consult, to my root canal procedure was great. I was pretty nervous, but everything was explained to me very thoroughly and reassuringly. The procedure was relatively painless and quite quick. Everything during the procedure was explained while it was going on which eased my anxiety. It is a calm environment, and all the staff are friendly. Toni, specifically, really helped before, during, and after the procedure by answering my questions and making me feel quite comfortable . Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Great experience. All staff is very nice and very helpful

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Nahmais and Susan made my first root canal very relaxing. They were both very professional but also very relaxed and funny which helped me so much!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)