Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr Nahmias and his team were incredibly caring in a special needs situation. Very competent

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Wonderful to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Submitted February 4, 2019

Fantastic experience from one who fears the chair. Explained everything, courteous, followed up

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for sharing. We're glad it was a good experience.

Submitted February 4, 2019

This was my first experience with a root canal and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Yosef and Toni who assisted were amazing! They make you feel comfortable and informed during the entire procedure. I went in suffering severe pain and left feeling major relief. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing your positive experience.

Submitted February 4, 2019

I suffer from severe anxiety and this amazing team put me at ease. I was fully informed of my options, the procedure and the cost. Every step of the procedure was explained as it was happening real time. I was able to be seen and treated in one day which helped so very much. No one likes to get root canal treatment, but if necessary - I would highly recommend Dr. Nahmias and his team.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks so much for your great review! We are so happy to hear that we put you at ease.

Submitted February 4, 2019

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr Nahmias and his team, specifically Jennifer who assisted him with my root canal treatment. I was given information prior to and along the process as well as what to expect following the treatment. Dr Nahmias was very gently and I could not believe that I felt no pain throughout the whole ordeal contrary to my previous experience with other professionals.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're happy to hear it was a positive one!

Submitted January 3, 2019

He was very gentle and reassuring,I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Very happy to hear! Thank you for your review.

Submitted October 30, 2018

Like one of the previous postings, I too was not happy that a root canal seemed to be what was needed to fix my broken tooth. However, all options were covered by Dr. Nahmias and he explained why the root canal was really the best choice. Nursing staff was very considerate and professional. Still not happy that the procedure needs to be done, but Dr. Nahmias did the same procedure for me a few years ago and if it has to be done, I would certainly choose him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We understand a root canal treatment isn't what most patients want to hear is required to save their teeth, but we are happy to hear a great review like yours when it's all done! Thank you. Our team does our best to ensure our patients leave well informed, pain-free and happy.

Submitted October 30, 2018

Extremely professional team, very knowledgeable staff with a high level of customer service. I would highly recommend this office and specifically Dr. Nahmias as he did a great job on my root canal. He and his staff provided ample information on what to expect and made me feel comfortable before, during and after the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for the great compliments! We are happy to hear of your experience and thank you for sharing!

Submitted October 18, 2018

I found that Dr. Yosef Nahmias was very professional. He took the time to explain procedures and gave me an understanding of how best to go forward with my Endodontal requirements. Thanks also to the staff including Shalene and his aid, as well. Janet Susanne

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for sharing your experience at our office! I will share it with the team!

Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Nahmias is extremely knowledgeable and along with his wonderful assistant, Toni, explained the procedure in great detail and ensured that I was comfortable and informed at all times. After being initially very apprehensive, I was able to relax somewhat and was surprised how quickly it was all over with minimal discomfort. A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We're so happy to hear of your great experience at our office. Thank you for sharing your experience!!!

Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare