Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

dr. Nahmias and toni did an amazing job on my root canal thank you very much first class

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Great experience! Highly recommended.. Well explanation and treating. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for the great review! So happy to hear that you had a great experience!

Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr Nahmias and assistant Toni recently completed a root canal very smoothly and professionally. Once my jaw unfroze by 5:30 pm everything worked normally with no discomfort. I highly recommend Dr Nahmias.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for the great review. So happy to hear everything went well and with no discomfort.

Submitted November 25, 2019

Excellent, professional, pain free. Even as a dental professional myself, I was a bit nervous about getting my first root canal. Dr. Nahmias and his staff explained the procedure step by step and made me feel very comfortable. My experience was excellent! I strongly recommend Dr. Nahmias

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy to hear you had such a positive experience!

Submitted November 25, 2019

I had a toothache for two months that didn’t go away so as soon as I saw Dr Nahmias he knew what the problem was and did the same day a root canal procedure. He is very professional and kind, the same for his assistant Viviana. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for the wonderful review. Both Dr. Nahmias and Viviana will be happy to hear!

Submitted November 25, 2019

Root canal treatment is no great fun , Dr Nahmis and his team made it bearable

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Yes! "Root canals don't hurt" is another thing we try to tell patients too. Thanks for the great review!

Submitted November 25, 2019

If you ever need an endodontist, you'd be in the best hands. Dr. Nahmias has an impressive, well-equipped clinic, a professional and kind staff, and he himself is a caring, knowledgable, and excellent professional (and he speaks Spanish fluently, in case you want to practice).

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for your great review. It makes us so happy to hear all the great things you're saying about our practice.

Submitted November 25, 2019

I had done two root canal treatments and had great experience. Very professional, knowledgeable, caring for patient. Highly recommend Dr. Nahmias and clinic for any treatments.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for your great review and the lovely words about our practice.

Submitted November 25, 2019

In for a root canal and absolutely impressed by both Dr. Nahmias and his staff. Dr. Nahmias provided a thorough detailed explanation of the surgical procedure involved and the options available to me. It was,to be sure, painless and I was in and out within an hour. I highly recommend Dr. Nahmias if you are searching for an Dentist. Ed Cymbaluk

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for your great review. We are so happy to hear you were impressed by Dr. Nahmias and our team!

Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr. Nahmias examined my tooth and gave me a detailed explanation of the problem and treatments available. He answered all my questions in language I could easily understand. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Wonderful! We're happy to hear you had a positive experience.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)