Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr Nahmias and his team, specifically Jennifer who assisted him with my root canal treatment. I was given information prior to and along the process as well as what to expect following the treatment. Dr Nahmias was very gently and I could not believe that I felt no pain throughout the whole ordeal contrary to my previous experience with other professionals.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

He was very gentle and reassuring,I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Very happy to hear! Thank you for your review.

Submitted October 30, 2018

Like one of the previous postings, I too was not happy that a root canal seemed to be what was needed to fix my broken tooth. However, all options were covered by Dr. Nahmias and he explained why the root canal was really the best choice. Nursing staff was very considerate and professional. Still not happy that the procedure needs to be done, but Dr. Nahmias did the same procedure for me a few years ago and if it has to be done, I would certainly choose him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We understand a root canal treatment isn't what most patients want to hear is required to save their teeth, but we are happy to hear a great review like yours when it's all done! Thank you. Our team does our best to ensure our patients leave well informed, pain-free and happy.

Submitted October 30, 2018

Extremely professional team, very knowledgeable staff with a high level of customer service. I would highly recommend this office and specifically Dr. Nahmias as he did a great job on my root canal. He and his staff provided ample information on what to expect and made me feel comfortable before, during and after the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for the great compliments! We are happy to hear of your experience and thank you for sharing!

Submitted October 18, 2018

I found that Dr. Yosef Nahmias was very professional. He took the time to explain procedures and gave me an understanding of how best to go forward with my Endodontal requirements. Thanks also to the staff including Shalene and his aid, as well. Janet Susanne

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for sharing your experience at our office! I will share it with the team!

Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Nahmias is extremely knowledgeable and along with his wonderful assistant, Toni, explained the procedure in great detail and ensured that I was comfortable and informed at all times. After being initially very apprehensive, I was able to relax somewhat and was surprised how quickly it was all over with minimal discomfort. A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
We're so happy to hear of your great experience at our office. Thank you for sharing your experience!!!

Submitted August 30, 2018

I was referred to Dr Nahmias for a root canal, and was rather nervous due to a negative experience over 20 years ago. He and his staff reassured me , took great care to ensure that I was comfortable at all times and also explained the procedure step by step. The use of the microscope is a great step forward. I actually found the whole process fascinating, and it was definitely painless. Thank you to Dr Nahmias and his assistant Jennifer.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
So happy to hear of your painless and great experience at our office. I will definitely share your great experience with our amazing team!! Thank you!!

Submitted August 30, 2018

I found the doctor to be honest and caring, taking great care to answer all my questions. Would highly recommend.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
So happy you were happy with your experience at our office! I will share it with the team.

Submitted August 30, 2018

My regular dentist is downtown Toronto but I needed to see a spry and I asked to be referred to a specialist near home. I was referred to Dr. Nahmias. He was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything to me prior to my procedure. He also kept me informed of what he was doing during the root canal. I’m normally the white knuckle patient when it comes to dentists, but not this time, I was comfortable and a lot more relaxed. I will need to have a second root canal and will be returning to Dr. Nahmias for the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Yosef Nahmias.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear of your great experience!

Submitted August 30, 2018

This is the second time I have been treated by this wonderful doctor! Dr Nahmias is extremely caring, knowledgeable and kind. He and his helpful staff answered all of my questions and followed up with me after the procedure to see how I was feeling. I would highly recommend him and his excellent team of professionals. Carolyn

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks for sharing your great experience! We love hearing feedback.

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare