Ratings for Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr Nahmias and assistant Toni recently completed a root canal very smoothly and professionally. Once my jaw unfroze by 5:30 pm everything worked normally with no discomfort. I highly recommend Dr Nahmias.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Excellent, professional, pain free. Even as a dental professional myself, I was a bit nervous about getting my first root canal. Dr. Nahmias and his staff explained the procedure step by step and made me feel very comfortable. My experience was excellent! I strongly recommend Dr. Nahmias

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I had a toothache for two months that didn’t go away so as soon as I saw Dr Nahmias he knew what the problem was and did the same day a root canal procedure. He is very professional and kind, the same for his assistant Viviana. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Root canal treatment is no great fun , Dr Nahmis and his team made it bearable

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

If you ever need an endodontist, you'd be in the best hands. Dr. Nahmias has an impressive, well-equipped clinic, a professional and kind staff, and he himself is a caring, knowledgable, and excellent professional (and he speaks Spanish fluently, in case you want to practice).

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I had done two root canal treatments and had great experience. Very professional, knowledgeable, caring for patient. Highly recommend Dr. Nahmias and clinic for any treatments.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

In for a root canal and absolutely impressed by both Dr. Nahmias and his staff. Dr. Nahmias provided a thorough detailed explanation of the surgical procedure involved and the options available to me. It was,to be sure, painless and I was in and out within an hour. I highly recommend Dr. Nahmias if you are searching for an Dentist. Ed Cymbaluk

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Dr. Nahmias examined my tooth and gave me a detailed explanation of the problem and treatments available. He answered all my questions in language I could easily understand. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Very helpful staff and great doctor. They called the next day to see how I was doing. I would definitely recommend this doctor and the clinic.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Great knowledgeable doctor with a friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this doctor who requires his services.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's response
Thanks so much for your great review! We're glad you had a pleasant experience at our office.

Submitted August 12, 2019

Dr. Yosef Nahmias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yosef Nahmias was born and raised in Mexico City. After he had graduated from the Universidad de Mexico, School of Dentistry, in 1980 with a degree in dentistry, he decided to advance his education and chose endodontics as his specialty. Under the guidance of Dr. Harold Gerstein of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he completed his thesis on Apex Locators and earned his Master of Science degree in 1983. Dr. Nahmias has authored and published many articles. He continues to lecture in Canada, Mexico and across South America. The University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry has involved Dr. Nahmias in teaching their postgraduate level students in endodontics. Dr. Nahmias resides in Toronto, Ontario with his wife and five children, and has maintained a private practice specializing in endodontics in the town of Oakville, Ontario since 1983.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew

• Marquette University (Grad. 1983)

• Anthem Blue Cross