Ratings for Dr. Amy Zakariasen

She is a very good doctor. Always listen, give you solutions and make you feel better after visiting her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I really could not say enough good things. I had a really complicated pregnancy and her and team was just so amazing I don't know what I would have done without her taking me on.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr.Z had to preform an emergency surgery on me. I felt incredibly safe and comfortable the whole time. She was the only one willing to help. I appreciated everything she did!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Z is incredible! I'm honoured to get to see her in these final few weeks of pregnancy. Proactive and kind.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

She delivered my child and she had incredible bedside manner, did a wonderful job of the C-Section and was great to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. z performed my emergency surgery for an ectopic prregnancy. I bounced back from the surgery as well as she was willing to answer so many questions that I had. She also made me feel confident to try to conceive again. Can't wait to have her as an OB.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have seen Dr Z for a couple years regarding Uterine Fibroids. My abdominal hyst is scheduled for 2 months from now. Dr Z shows a very caring and attentive bedside manner and has had many many suggestions for me along the way unfortunately, it has come to the point where this is our only option.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Amazing, kind, caring and compassionate. Very blessed to have her see me through my pregnancy!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very knowledgeable, very thorough. Wonderful people skills!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I just had a hysterectomy with Dr Zakariasen. She knows her stuff. She put me on a lupron injection to shrink a large fibroid. It did and instead of a vertical incision it was a bikini line. She is very caring and takes her time to listen to you. She is the best. Her student doctor needs to work on her bed side manner but that will come with time and age.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016