Ratings for Dr. Amy Zakariasen

One of the best doctors I`ve ever met. Knowledgeable and professional. She saved my life by performing emergency surgery. Thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I met Dr. Z in the er post op from a hysterecomy. I was much sicker than I realised and she was so incredible and patient - yet firm. Hands down the best Dr experience I have had in this city! Thank you so much Dr. Z.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Absolutely Incredible doctor! I always felt safe, well taken care of and informed. She was my OB for my twins 3.5 years ago, and is my OB again this time, and I’m thrilled. Can’t say enough good things!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Z took me on as a patient 3 years ago when I.was sent to the hospital with very high blood pressure at 20 weeks pregnant. She is so calm and patient snd caring. She settled my nerves, answer my questions and put my mind at ease. Absolutely amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

She is a very good doctor. Always listen, give you solutions and make you feel better after visiting her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I really could not say enough good things. I had a really complicated pregnancy and her and team was just so amazing I don't know what I would have done without her taking me on.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr.Z had to preform an emergency surgery on me. I felt incredibly safe and comfortable the whole time. She was the only one willing to help. I appreciated everything she did!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Z is incredible! I'm honoured to get to see her in these final few weeks of pregnancy. Proactive and kind.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

She delivered my child and she had incredible bedside manner, did a wonderful job of the C-Section and was great to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. z performed my emergency surgery for an ectopic prregnancy. I bounced back from the surgery as well as she was willing to answer so many questions that I had. She also made me feel confident to try to conceive again. Can't wait to have her as an OB.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017