Ratings for Dr. Genevieve Smith

The best doctor in the world she is nothing but great. My prescriptions are always filled even if she is out of the office as a matter of fact all of the doctors are out right now and she thought of sending new ones to the pharmacy without me even asking. She is the best Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I am very pleased to have Dr. Smith as my GP, the only thing that bums me out is that she takes way too many holidays or time off, whatever Dr's call it!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr.Smith is a rare find nowadays,She is what I call a real doctor.Idealistic,compassionate,kind with the bedside manner of an angel.She is deeply committed to her philosophy regarding midwifery,breast feeding and preventative medicine through a plant based whole foods lifestyle and exercise.I had to drive for over an hour to reach her office and the trip was well worth every kilometre.I f she was located closer to my abode I would beseech her to be my family doctor.The people of Shawville and area are so very fortunate to have such a unique and competent physician in their midst.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Do not go to this Dr she is rude and when she has it in her head about something no matter what ur opinion is u r wrong I left a good Dr to Go to her and I Regret it every day never refill meds leaves for Vacation and leaves u without meds the worst bedside manner's I have ever seen in a So Called Dr.Put it this way u go to Her u will b leaving the same if not worst reviews than I am in 6/8 Mths .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

is one of the best doctors that I have had in my mlife. She take the time to listen to what I have to say. She gave birth my son, i was worried, but with she, it was a joke . wonderful, great person

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Just met her, she is my new doctor, so I will see. She thinks fibromyalgia is "all in my head", I guess, and I have given in to this illness. She does promote healthy living and exercise, so we will see. She didn't seem to want to listen to what my opinions are, and was impatient with my slow thinking fibro-fog. But, to be fair, I will give her a chance, to see how she reacts. We may not agree on some things, but others we do.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Didn't know how to deliver a baby. Took me 8 months to recover from the delivery . Don't know how she is as a family doctor but for her to deliver a baby is terrible.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

She is awesome. She shows professionalism without loosing compassion. She is gentle, a great listener and she makes herself available which is not the case with most doctors these days. In my opinion, she is what a doctor should be.... I think she is great!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Gentle, good listener and great availablity She focuses on healthy living over fixing everything with medication.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014