Ratings for Dr. Andre Laroche

I had a horrible experience having an IUD inserted. My body just wasn't having it, nothing against Dr. Laroche. After almost passing out, he and his staff were very helpful and caring (as I sat around for another couple hours until I was able to leave). The office is very busy so be prepared for a wait. Dr. Laroche is helpful, has a great beside manner, and I actually felt that he listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Laroche is an excellent OB. He is thorough and very knowledgeable although my pregnancy has been so far, easy. His punctuality is awful though. Expect to wait at least 1-1.5 hours in the waiting room. I find that unacceptable and I would not go back for this reason for future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Excellent doctor and staff. Long wait times but worth it.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

10 years of dealing with severe endometriosis and infertility. In and out of hospitals until I finally met Dr. LaRoche. Thank you for giving me my life back. Wonderful doctor and would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Polite and extremely kind. He is very thorough and I never feel rushed. He had experience in high risk pregnancy and brings a sense of calmness

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr Laroche is an excellent specialist for endometriosis and fertility. He was on the same page with me about treatment options and I found him to be thorough when discussing best path forward. As a long time endometriosis sufferer, it is always a worry when working with a new doctor that they don't understand the disease, Dr Laroche came highly recommended and my experiences with him and Sophie were very good.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Words cannot express....After three miscarriages I have a healthy baby boy... Dr. Laroche is the best...Thank you

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

His receptionist never answers the phone and you can't even leave a message for them to call back. He needs to hire an additional person and not be cheap. I have to call in for my results instead of them calling me. Is that normal?

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

First time mom .. felt very comfortable and confident in every appointment ! Great doctor the wait time some days are a little long but that's due to having so many patients and him doing his job . I recommend him to everyone :)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Laroche for the first time in July. I was given a card with the Weston Rd location and was told to call this number to book my 6 week follow up appointment. I call and to my surprise they are closed for the summer so I have been calling his office to get my results of my biopsy and absolutely no one is calling me back

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017