Ratings for Dr. Andre Laroche

By far one of the best doctors I have met. He has a call demeanor. I never feel rushed. He answers all my questions. I back with him for my 2nd pregnancy. He came to see me after I had the baby to make sure I felt okay and was doing well. He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. Lucky to have found such a compassionate doctor. His receptionist Sophie, she is just a pleasure to deal with every single time I see her and she makes me laugh. She has a great sense of humor. Keep it up - you guys are a great team!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Laroche is a wonderful doctor I felt very comfortable with him through my pregnancy he’s knowledgeable compassionate and cautious. I had a cesarean in November and recovered immediately. He came by to check in on me twice after surgery my husband and I are very grateful to Dr. Laroche. He’s amazing!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I had surgery with dr laroche last year for endo and he didnt even remove all of mine! I am in more pain now than before the surgery. He only believes in visanne for endo. I would NOT LET HIM DO SURGERY ON YOU.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr A LaRoche is a wonderful gyno. Amazing bedside manners , punctual, knowledgable and compassionate . Highly recommend . Wish I had met him years ago

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I've had Dr, Laroche for my first pregnancy. He was great! He even visited me at the hospital to check up on me after a emergency c section on his off hours. I had some bartholin cyst problems continously sins I was 21. I looked to Dr.Laroche for help in this matter. Unfortunetly his office doesn't do any procedures and usually refer you to the hospital at humber river which I understand and was looking to get examed first, but due to the severity of my situation I was refered to go to the hospital. What dissapoints me is as much as I liked Sophia during my pregnancy, she simply did not care or was too overwhealmed (forgets to call back) or answer the phone. She rather you come in and book the appointment then call, which is not appropriate sins I live quite far and don't want to make pointless missions especially when I have a baby to look after and no car. I was running a fever over 38 and needed to be operated on and had to somehow manage to transport myself in extream pain and agony into the office because she wouldn't return my calls or answer the phone. Dr. Laroche told Sophia to call me back and tell me to go to emergency. When I showed up barely able to walk into the office, Sophia responded "Ops I forgot".... I have been trying to get a follow up appointment due to the botch job the hospital did in the first attempt at marzapasation and haven't been able to book anything in the past 6 months because she doesnt return your calls or answer the phone. I am so dissapointed and if I didn't like Dr. Laroche as a OBGYN I would of looked elsewhere already.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Laroche is one of the best and kindest Doctors ever. He is very nice and i was feeling so calm when i was pregnant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

He did my surgery and did a great job. I had no issues or complications and the scars are very clean and small. Recovery was very easy, much better then expected. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

He is the best doctor ever. He did my C-section, I recovered very soon. He did a very good job and did the stitches very well. I recommend him to anyone that locking for the perfect doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I had a horrible experience having an IUD inserted. My body just wasn't having it, nothing against Dr. Laroche. After almost passing out, he and his staff were very helpful and caring (as I sat around for another couple hours until I was able to leave). The office is very busy so be prepared for a wait. Dr. Laroche is helpful, has a great beside manner, and I actually felt that he listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Laroche is an excellent OB. He is thorough and very knowledgeable although my pregnancy has been so far, easy. His punctuality is awful though. Expect to wait at least 1-1.5 hours in the waiting room. I find that unacceptable and I would not go back for this reason for future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018