Ratings for Dr. Andre Laroche

I saw Dr. Laroche for the first time in July. I was given a card with the Weston Rd location and was told to call this number to book my 6 week follow up appointment. I call and to my surprise they are closed for the summer so I have been calling his office to get my results of my biopsy and absolutely no one is calling me back

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr LaRoche is an fine physician. Very helpful and very supportive. I recommend him to anyone who is pregnant or in need of a hysterectomy with fibroids. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

The most amazing Doc I have seen yet. I have already been to several gynaecologists for endometriosis and Dr. Laroche has been the only one to not only listen but help me as well without throwing prescriptions at me.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I've worked with many. I recommend him to all my expecting friends

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Pleasant staff and excellent doctor who really loves his job. Hard to find now a days. He took good care of me during my pregnancy and always answered my thousand questions without rushing me. I look forward to seeing him again with my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The nicest most helpful doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have nothing but positive things to say. Sophie is really good. She's a busy lady and she always has time to make you feel welcome. Dr LaRoche is helping me with my endometriosis and pelvic pain. I find that he genuinely listens to me and gives me advice. He has never once forced Lupron on me. I told him I was not interested in it and that was it. He did not try to convince me. We put a plan in place for my pelvic pain and we are making progress. I am so happy I have him for a doctor and I find he is knowledgeable and he listens. I know you can't please everyone but there is no "one bandaid solution" for everyone. I have had a TAH with another gynaecologist, and unfortunately my pain has returned. So I'm lucky to be in Dr LaRoches capable hands.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Laroche and Sophie at the front desk are just amazing! Dr. Laroche delivered my baby via c-section and left me with a very beautiful and clean cut! Its always nice to see both of them as they treat you as if you've known them for years which makes you feel very comfortable every visit! I couldn't have chosen a better OB!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I saw Dr La Roche because of a fibroid issue. He seemed knowledgeable and was very patient, and explained all of my options. However, I must say that he made me feel very humiliated by not asking all of the appropriate questions and making certain assumptions. I left the office in tears. I definitely will NOT be returning to his office. The secretary at the front desk was great. I waited about 3 months for an appointment with him. On the day of my appointment, I waited for 25 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. Overall, I think he's a knowledgeable doctor, but I was not impressed with how he handled my case and humiliated me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Being my first pregnancy, I had a ton of questions regarding all sorts of things, as first timers usually do. Dr. Laroche was always so patient and knowledgeable that I felt comfortable asking him anything that would be on my mind. During each scheduled appointment, I was greeted by the awesome Sofie at the front desk who was always super friendly and helpful regarding future appointments and working around busy schedules. I gave birth last week and to be honest, I'm so happy that I chose him to be the one to look over my pregnancy because the entire experience exceeded my expectations. I look forward to seeing him again during my next pregnancy in the future.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017