Ratings for Dr. Andre Laroche

Dr Laroche is an excellent specialist for endometriosis and fertility. He was on the same page with me about treatment options and I found him to be thorough when discussing best path forward. As a long time endometriosis sufferer, it is always a worry when working with a new doctor that they don't understand the disease, Dr Laroche came highly recommended and my experiences with him and Sophie were very good.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Words cannot express....After three miscarriages I have a healthy baby boy... Dr. Laroche is the best...Thank you

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

His receptionist never answers the phone and you can't even leave a message for them to call back. He needs to hire an additional person and not be cheap. I have to call in for my results instead of them calling me. Is that normal?

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

First time mom .. felt very comfortable and confident in every appointment ! Great doctor the wait time some days are a little long but that's due to having so many patients and him doing his job . I recommend him to everyone :)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Laroche for the first time in July. I was given a card with the Weston Rd location and was told to call this number to book my 6 week follow up appointment. I call and to my surprise they are closed for the summer so I have been calling his office to get my results of my biopsy and absolutely no one is calling me back

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr LaRoche is an fine physician. Very helpful and very supportive. I recommend him to anyone who is pregnant or in need of a hysterectomy with fibroids. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

The most amazing Doc I have seen yet. I have already been to several gynaecologists for endometriosis and Dr. Laroche has been the only one to not only listen but help me as well without throwing prescriptions at me.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I've worked with many. I recommend him to all my expecting friends

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Pleasant staff and excellent doctor who really loves his job. Hard to find now a days. He took good care of me during my pregnancy and always answered my thousand questions without rushing me. I look forward to seeing him again with my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The nicest most helpful doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017