Ratings for Dr. Andre Laroche

Pleasant staff and excellent doctor who really loves his job. Hard to find now a days. He took good care of me during my pregnancy and always answered my thousand questions without rushing me. I look forward to seeing him again with my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The nicest most helpful doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have nothing but positive things to say. Sophie is really good. She's a busy lady and she always has time to make you feel welcome. Dr LaRoche is helping me with my endometriosis and pelvic pain. I find that he genuinely listens to me and gives me advice. He has never once forced Lupron on me. I told him I was not interested in it and that was it. He did not try to convince me. We put a plan in place for my pelvic pain and we are making progress. I am so happy I have him for a doctor and I find he is knowledgeable and he listens. I know you can't please everyone but there is no "one bandaid solution" for everyone. I have had a TAH with another gynaecologist, and unfortunately my pain has returned. So I'm lucky to be in Dr LaRoches capable hands.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Laroche and Sophie at the front desk are just amazing! Dr. Laroche delivered my baby via c-section and left me with a very beautiful and clean cut! Its always nice to see both of them as they treat you as if you've known them for years which makes you feel very comfortable every visit! I couldn't have chosen a better OB!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I saw Dr La Roche because of a fibroid issue. He seemed knowledgeable and was very patient, and explained all of my options. However, I must say that he made me feel very humiliated by not asking all of the appropriate questions and making certain assumptions. I left the office in tears. I definitely will NOT be returning to his office. The secretary at the front desk was great. I waited about 3 months for an appointment with him. On the day of my appointment, I waited for 25 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. Overall, I think he's a knowledgeable doctor, but I was not impressed with how he handled my case and humiliated me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Being my first pregnancy, I had a ton of questions regarding all sorts of things, as first timers usually do. Dr. Laroche was always so patient and knowledgeable that I felt comfortable asking him anything that would be on my mind. During each scheduled appointment, I was greeted by the awesome Sofie at the front desk who was always super friendly and helpful regarding future appointments and working around busy schedules. I gave birth last week and to be honest, I'm so happy that I chose him to be the one to look over my pregnancy because the entire experience exceeded my expectations. I look forward to seeing him again during my next pregnancy in the future.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

He was a great doc saw him when I was almost due and it felt like he had been my gyn for the whole pregnancy up to my delivery it was not smooth then had to have a.csection which he performed and I was out of the hospital on the 2nd day I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

My family doctor sent a requisition to Dr. laRoche on a tuesday afternoon. He say me thursday morning. He was very friendly and I never felt embarassed asking him questions. He made me feel comfortable during the whole appointment. Unfortunately I needed immediate surgery which did as soon as he could. All I can say is thank you Dr. LARoche, because I'm still here today..

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

From the age of 17 years I visited 11 OBGYNs, had 2 surgeries and was prescribed a variety of pain killers as well as birth control pills to manage my endometriosis. My 11th doctor admitted he was unable to help me and referred me to a pain specialist in Ottawa, Dr. Sony Singh. Dr. Singh suggested nerve block injections and in-turn, he referred me to Dr. Andre Laroche in Woodbridge. During my first visit to Dr. Laroche in April 2013, he reviewed thoroughly my medical history with me, listened to my concerns and suggested a combination of Visanne, Mirena(IUD) and nerve block injections. His bedside manner and compassion put me at ease during each visit. This is one doctor's office I do not dread visiting. I deal with an efficiently-run office that begins with Sophie his receptionist who has a winning personality. She is pleasant and welcoming-a reflection of her boss. Now, after 14 years of pain and ELEVEN OBGYNs, pain relief at last!! He is an awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Other then sometimes having a long wait time, might of been due to the holidays and possibly dependent on what time of the day the appointment is, he's a great doctor. Sofia is great too but I do find it hard to get through to the phone. She does take on a lot though and from what I've discussed with her, if your running late or something minor just come in anyway no need to call. Dr Laroche, made me feel very comfortable and I like that I can depend on him more then my previous gynos. He doesn't make me feel stupid when I speak to him. He will take the time to listen to you and won't rush you out of the appointment no matter how trivial you think your question is.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017