Ratings for Dr. Alec Walton

Great doctor and wow... is he a looker! I saw him riding his bike to work in spandex

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Best walk-in clinic in town! I went to ER in VGH first and they sent me back home. But my situation got worse so I decided to come here. Met Dr. Walton and he’s very professional and diagnosed the real reason caused my sickness. Referred me to Jubilee hospital and I did the procedure yesterday. I feel much better now! Thanks Dr. Walton and I hope you can become my family doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have had Dr. Walton as a GP for several years now. He is competent, polite and has a good sense of humor. The major problem is that his practice is now full (overflowing?) which has resulted in scheduling problems (gone from 1 wk to 4-5 wk wait time!!) and it's also affected the quality of service he's able to provide because he's SO BUSY! We're now forced to go through the clinic in order to see a physician!! A friend had to wait 3 months to get a biopsy which turned out to be MELANOMA!!!! The real issue is not Dr. Walton but it's the lack of GP's in the community. Hospitals pay their GPs 1.5-2x's the salary with none of the headaches (staffing, office &equipment costs) that GPs in private practice incur. The solution is to get hospital GPs out into the community and to create a viable Nurse Practitioners program in BC to take some of the burden off the limited number of GPs.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had a very disappointing experience with this doctor. He is very egotistical, closed-minded and did not take me seriously.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Best doctor I've ever seen. Kind, straightforward, extremely knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Overall good doctor. He seemed a little rushed but he took the time to get to know me and what I was going through. Extremely personable and kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

the best Dr. I have ever had. Knowledgeable, kind, humorous.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He is always busy and not interested in a patient's health or well being. He neither listens, nor tries to see more than two symptoms even they may related and important to find the cause and choose a right treatment. I think he is ok if you have a mild case but cannot trust him if you have a serious case. The time he spends is worse than a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Walton is great! Kristy from his office is rude however. She should consider a job not working with the public.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I went in to jubilee walk in clinic and saw Dr. Walton. He was not only incredibly knowledgable but also extremely genuine and caring. He also had a great sense of humour which definitely helps when feeling down in the dumps! Highly recommend and will be returning next time I am sick

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017