Ratings for Dr. Daniel D'Lima

Thumbs up! I was so nervous to get my wisdom teeth taken out as I have had issues in the past with not being able to frozen and being very anxious. I was referred by a coworker and I am glad that I followed through. He was able to take my teeth out very smoothly and talked (baby-ed) me through the whole way which I really appreciated his patience. The front reception were also great and helped me look into my coverage ahead of time.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I cannot say enough about the positive experience that I have had seeing Dr D and his staff at their clinic. I had seen numerous dentists in the past and never felt as comfortable as I did when he introduced himself and began asking me about my concerns with my teeth. He took his time and seemed genuinely interested in hearing my thoughts. My teeth were in bad shape to say the least and not having insurance made it difficult to afford what was needed. He helped me to understand the importance of each procedure he was recommending and also planned it so that it could be spread out over time helping me save for each stage of treatment. I had to have a few teeth taken out, root canals and fillings but everything was done while helping me feel as comfortable as possible. I have happily recommended many family members and friends his way.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Excellent Dentist. Dr. D'Lima is very knowledgeable, approachable, and will put you at ease, no matter what the procedure you are getting. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. D'Lima for several years now and he has always made my dental visits enjoyable. Takes his time to explain procedures and has a gentle touch when it comes time to getting the work done. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

He is so cute! Oh and he's an amazing dentist, very sweet.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Best dentist I've ever had very easy going good at what he does !!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Great Doctor. Delivered excellent treatment and helped me feel comfortable from my first appointment. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016