Dr. Carley Rapoport

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carley Rapoport

Dr. Carley Rapoport is patient, attentive, kind and reassuring. My hygienist Diana is excellent. The staff is welcoming and kind. Can't say enough good things. If your in need of an excellent dentist, don't look any further!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Only good things to say about Dr Carley Rapoport. She is very attentive and reassuring. Diana the hygienist is wonderful and also very attentive to her patients. I appreciate the attention and care she provides every time I am in to see her. Thank you both

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

This was my 1st time coming to the clinic for a check up and cleaning. Lovely, cozy office and very friendly staff. Lina, hygienist, was attentive, kind, knowledgeable and did a really good cleaning. She showed sincere care. Then, I met Dr. Carley Rapoport. She was kind and welcoming. She took time to review my current and past images and files, and explained me important things about my teeth health that no other doctor told me about. I felt comfortable during my visit. I am glad I found a great dentist and wonderful hygienist. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Dr. Rapoport is an excellent dentist - pleasant, smiling and accommodating. The office staff is very pleasant ad helpful. An all around great experience.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Thanks for changing my appt time on short notice and making the time more convenient. Very professional and kind service!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I am really satisfy of Dr. Carley service. She and her staff is the best in Montreal#

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Always smiling the staff . Dr. Rapoport top of the line. Very professionnel and cares about thé patient.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Excellent hygienist and dentist. I have been going to Dr. Rapport for over 20 years and have always been impressed with their level of professionalism

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Always a great experience. Good knowledge . I have to say that it was very nice of dr. Rapapport to call me after I got my wisdom tooth removed to see how I was doing. I definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Amazing doctor have been going there for 23 years and it’s always been a great experience. 10/10

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Carley Rapoport's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Associate Fellow American Academy of Implant Dentistry Jewish General Hospital General Practice Residency program 2012-2013 D.M.D. McGill University 2012 BA&SC McGill University 2008 Member American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, Ordre des Dentistes du Québec, Association des Chirurgiens dentistes du Québec , Alpha Omega Hundreds of hours in continuing education in Implant dentistry and related fields

• French