Ratings for Dr. R Dennis Bhui

Dr Bhui is very helpful and completely explains the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

A skilled individual who care a lot for his patients. He is busy, but never too busy to assure you, and to explain, the procedures he administers. He is highly skilled and determined to do his best. I am very appreciative of the time he took to see me as an emergency patient, which was something he did not have to do, but he stepped in when he learned I was waiting in ER for another surgeon. He went out of his way to see I received the emergency surgery that I needed, despite it being after 10pm at night -- he reopened his clinic so I could be treated. This probably saved my vision.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

This awesome genius Dr. Bhui is very polite, skillful, and patient. He is extremely busy, the waiting time was extremely long, but its worth it. I have a large retinal detachment and he brought back my vision using laser surgery. This is amazing, I highly recommend for this lifesaver Dr. Bhui. Once again, I'm very appreciative to his staff for booking me in for emergency. Especially, his technician Shirley, she was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

very rude office, waiting time is could be more 3 hours, Dr. is so busy, just will get rid off you. waist of time!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Staff has very unfriendly attitude. and project to be rude. None of them ever has a smile on their faces. I can understand the clinic is busy most of the time but a smile could put the patients more at ease and more patient in having to wait for sometimes 3 to 4 hours to see the doctor. Dr. Bhui is pleasant enough but hopefully he could reduce the waiting time to see him. Previously I only need one appointment to have my problematic eyes checked (including vision check for power), and pressure. Now I have to have 3 different appointments.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

awesome 33 year old genuis doctor....wait time is brutally long...but he is good .. staff i sokey--tons of patients

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Saw this doctor for an emergency retinal detachment surgery. Seems to be a skilled doctor but I am so tired of waiting for a minimum of 2-3 hour wait to see him. Just ridiculous!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Really good doctor, polite, quiet, patient, supportive. Extremely busy but manages to pay full attention to the patient. After injection the eye looks normal and not blood shot like with the previous doctors.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

My mom had blurred vision on one eye (with severe eye bleeding). After waited for 4 hours, Dr Bhui came in the examination room, took one minute to check on the eye, and didn't say a word, never explaining her problems but suggested to start Avastin injection right away. He left the room to see another patient, came back in again, took a few seconds to complete the injection. He asked us to come back in a month to have another injection, never explaining the diagnosis and management plan. While we were waiting for a follow up appointment date, a very elderly couple were asking the receptionist for an earlier time of the day appointment. The staff was really rude to this couple and refused to give an earlier time. When it was my turn, the receptionist gave me an early time of the day appointment. I felt very sorry for the elderly couple, thinking I would be delighted to give them my appointment time as according to them, they always have to wait 3 to 4 hours at each appointment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Rude! No bedside manner in the least. not sure about his knowledge as my 2nd opinion is quite a bit different. Wort met that my treatment will be right for my problem.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016