Ratings for Dr. Trevor Brooks

Dr Brooks and his team are incredible. I searched for a long time to find the perfect fit for myself, and the moment I had my consultation with him and his team, I immediately felt confident I had came to the right place. He is extremely timely, and very personable. Best doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Excellent surgeon with great bedside manner. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

This is the most amazing Plastic Surgeon. I am a 54 year old woman and I was quite unsure if I would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck. I had a c section when I was 20 years old and there were issues so the doctor cut me from my pubic bone up to my belly button. I suffered with shame for 33 years. I went to Dr Brooks and I was so encouraged by what a nice person he was and he was always on time and always very professional. His assistant Chelsea was amazing as well. I am so thrilled with my results. I recovered very quickly, I did not have one issue and I was basically back to normal three weeks later. If you want the best results go see this doctor. This was the best decision I have ever made and I no longer walk around in shame or try to hide my stomach. Life is so much better. Thank you Dr. Brooks

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Trevor Brooks. This man is pro , he explains everything and lets you know what to expect afterwards. Honestly no pain after, just nauseous the first day. If you have any questions he will gladly answer them, you can call his assistant Chelsea and she is more than happy to help with any last minute inquiries. I did my research and as far as I am concerned I was extremely lucky to find him. This man is an excellent Plastic Surgeon and the girls look beautiful!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I am 5 days post op from Breast Reduction surgery. I have to say I am so pleased and thrilled about my procedure. Dr. Brooks is realistic and states facts which I love and appreciate. I have minimal pain and off pain meds since the 3rd day! Swelling is down and bandages are off tomorrow. My follow up appointments were all made for me which was really handy. Dr. Brooks is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him. Thank you for reducing my neck and back pain almost instantly.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I am a 21 Y.O female who is in need of a breast reduction. I was so nervous about having to get this surgery done. I met Dr.Brooks and had a very good experience and he made me more comfortable about my decision to get my breast reduction done. Hes very personable and funny. Thanks Dr!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I had breast reduction with lift and it went fantastic. Pain was minimal, healing is quick. Dr. Brooks was amazing as well as his staff and the nurses at the hospital. Best decision I ever made and I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Every appointment I had, there was no waiting time at all. Love this doctor/surgeon. And his receptionist as well . My breast reduction went very well and his work is excellent . I would recommend Dr. Brooks to anyone that needed work done in what he specializes in .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Was probably the funniest person I've met. Made me laugh

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very pleased with Dr Brooks. My husband had a growth in his hand removed. Dr. Brooks is very caring and kind. Follow up was done in a timely manner. He is very good.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016