Ratings for Dr. Matthew Tuttle

Unlike any chiropractor we have seen. He is exceptionally experienced in all types of injuries and situations. He goes the extra mile to educate us on health issues also. Feels like family each time we go.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I feel like a new man Dr. Tuttle really fixed my problems and I can walk straight now for the first time in years

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I had been having lower back and knee problems for a couple of months since I started to implement hard workouts. I would regularly have to modify some of my workouts because I just didn't feel right. When visiting Dr. Tuttle's office, his staff has always been very friendly and personable throughout my visits. My $129 covered everything in my first 3 visits, even my first adjustment. He was able to fix my knee and lower back issues within a couple of months. His pricing was reasonable and totally worth it!! I'm now able to put a lot more effort into my workouts because I don't feel the pain in my knee and lower back! :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014