Ratings for Dr. S Jamal

One of the rudest doctors I have ever met. She would only help me with one issue and it only took 2 minutes of her time to get a sick note. The second request was to get a referral to a massage therapist for back pain so I would be covered by insurance and she said it is unfair to her to help me with more than one issue because she would lose money. I think it's the other way around that she is trying to see the same patient for another 2 minute issue another time in order to make double the money on the Canadian taxpayers bill. She was very cold and I left feeling miserable and ripped off. This Doctor is milking the system and doesn't care about her patients health and only taking as much from the system without any care in the world. Where are the Doctors once upon a time who were actually doctors and cared genuinely about there patients well being and making money was the last concern ??? This doctor represents the failure of our medical system and an insult to the ones in the past and also in the present who have worked so hard to make it good and dignified.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018