Ratings for Dr. Meenal Agarwal

Dr. Agarwal and her staff are very pleasant and I had a great time at my appointment. I wasn't planning to purchase new glasses at the same time but I ended up doing so. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to go to Dr. Agarwal's office.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Very nice manner, knowledgeable- very happy that I moved to this office!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I took my 1 year old daughter to see Dr. Agarwal and she was so great with her! I would recommend her to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Agarwal was great. She is extremely knowledgeable and patient especially when it came to my contacts. Her assistant/receptionist was excellent with her assistance choosing and fitting glasses. You will not find a better or more knowledgeable team.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014