Dr. Meenal Agarwal

Ratings for Dr. Meenal Agarwal

She is the only eye dr who actually took the time to ensure my vision prescription was 100% accurate. When I went to pick up a pair of glasses I purchased they were off, they took me in immediately to fix the problem and they came out perfect. Will never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Agarwal and her staff are very pleasant and I had a great time at my appointment. I wasn't planning to purchase new glasses at the same time but I ended up doing so. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to go to Dr. Agarwal's office.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Very nice manner, knowledgeable- very happy that I moved to this office!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I took my 1 year old daughter to see Dr. Agarwal and she was so great with her! I would recommend her to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Agarwal was great. She is extremely knowledgeable and patient especially when it came to my contacts. Her assistant/receptionist was excellent with her assistance choosing and fitting glasses. You will not find a better or more knowledgeable team.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Agarwal was very helpful I had a lot of questions and she took the time to explain to me answers. My kids like seeing her too.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

She is a great doctor who is extremely punctual. My appointment was at 3 and she took me right on time. I high recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor. She's also very nice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012