Ratings for Dr. Jessica MacKenzie-Feder

Staff was rude. Dr ceded was very dismissive don’t bother seeing her. I can see she had someone below try to boost up her rating lol. Don’t bother with this physician

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

She doesn't have much knowledge on Diabetics, she never suggested me any dietary and lifestyle changes. She was just rushing to prescribe me tons of pills.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Very knowledgeable and helpful and easy to speak to.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Excellent professional. I felt she cares about clients. Receptionist lack on manners.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Called for info on an upcoming appointment, found the receptionist extremely unhelpful and combative. I am amazed she is working as a receptionist to be honest. Asking my Dr to refer me elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. MacKenzie-Fedder is fantastic. Her staff are horrible, snarky, rude and generally shouldn't be employed there. Oh, and make sure you get Dr. MacKenzie-Feder. If she's on mat leave, wait and don't accept her fill ins. They're the worst doctors who pill push experimental drugs and can be a bit racist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

She is a great Dr. very helpful and knowledgeable. Works well with my other Dr.'s sharing info, can't wait till she returns from mat leave

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

She had no time for me. I was excited to see her because she is an expert in her field but I really didn't get any help. She focused on my blood tests too much and said I shouldn't see a naturopath. People should think outside of the box! Don't go.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Waste of time. Very condescending. Rushed out of office with no help

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I found her very caring and thorough. She was able to narrow a condition that I have down so in the end I was put on the proper medication, and when she is concerned about lab results phones me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016