Ratings for Dr. Jessica MacKenzie-Feder

She is a great Dr. very helpful and knowledgeable. Works well with my other Dr.'s sharing info, can't wait till she returns from mat leave

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

She had no time for me. I was excited to see her because she is an expert in her field but I really didn't get any help. She focused on my blood tests too much and said I shouldn't see a naturopath. People should think outside of the box! Don't go.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Waste of time. Very condescending. Rushed out of office with no help

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I found her very caring and thorough. She was able to narrow a condition that I have down so in the end I was put on the proper medication, and when she is concerned about lab results phones me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Was a bit dismissive when I first met her. Keeps putting me on a drug that doesn't work for me ,which was the reason I came to her in the first place .Sent a report to my GP that she talked to me about a drug she wanted me to go on but I refused. ? The conversation never happened so now I'm stating to wonder about her?

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Mackenzie-Feder came across as caring when I first met her. Unfortunately, I gained very little from seeing her, and often found the appointments to be a waste of time. As long as my TSH levels were normal I was declared as 'fine.' Of course, anyone with thyroid conditions themselves understands you really aren't fine. Her receptionist can come across as rude- and a little bit bossy. Had to leave this clinic after some time as it was beginning to be pointless for me to go and I was ready for another person's opinion.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. MacKenzie-Feder for a few months now and have never felt more comfortable with a Doctor. Thanks Dr. Feder!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014