Ratings for Dr. Askari H. Jafri

I have been going to Dr. Jafri for 6 years and I find him to be a smart physician with a warm manner. He always phones me back personally on the day I phone him, and I am always able to get in to see him if something comes up. He is a very down to earth doctor and seems like a nice person as well.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Very good doctor, listens to you, explains things so you can understand. I worked in the same hospital as he practiced (I was a housekeeper) and I is very well recomended by the nursing & other med staff at the hospital. Well respected by his fellow doctors.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I do not feel that Dr. Jafri is a people person. My experience is that he spends more time staring quietly at his tablet computer than interacing with me as a patient. Average wait time to actually see the doctor as opposed to getting into the exam room is normally 20-30 min, one time I left after an hour and had not see him yet. I feel that there should be a bond with your physician as you are entrusting your well being to them. After over 5 years here, that has not happened. I have decided to try another physician and see how that goes instead. I do think Dr. Jafri knows what he is doing but I feel more like a number with $$ than a patient.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Jafri has been my physician for the past 2.5 years. I have found him to be thorough and takes the time to talk and explain things. Each time I have blood work he gets back to me within a couple of days. Recently had a stomach virus and again he was very responsive with excellent followup. Although you must leave messages when you contact his office his staff his prompt in returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

very impersonal doctor. had A physical with this doctor and blood work taken and never got back to me with the results of my blood work. He did let me know that I had a condition but never went beyond that and tell me if I needed medication or what foods to avoid. left me in the dark. To this day I have not been informed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009