Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Hansen

Best doctor ever! Really takes his time with you and makes you feel important. He’s so kind and caring. Love him!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

A fantastic doctor, very professional and kind, empathetic and thorough. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Hansen is fantastic. He’s been my doctor since before I was born! Can run a little behind but as do most doctors and you get a good amount of time with him once you see him. Very knowledgeable and trusting. His staff is great too, Connie is an exceptional nurse! Overall he is the best.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Wow. Amazing experience all around. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, caring, helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Amazing doctor and even better person. Has delivered all 3 of our kids and taken care of our other needs over the years. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Steve has been my family doctor for over 25 years. He has been a great doctor for me. He takes the time needed with each of his patients. So what if he gets behind on the schedule, because you know when it's your turn, you won't be rushed and you'll get his complete attention. A good man, and a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Been my family doctor for many years and never have been disappointed

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Amazing doctor and wonderful man! Truly blessed to have him deliver my baby and be my family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Been my doctor since I was little. Very knowledgeable. He has had a staffing change in the last couple years and there is one receptionist that works on Mondays and she is VERY rude. She is very short and unhelpful and has hung up on me. This made me go to walk-in clinics instead for about 2 years because booking an appointment was so difficult with her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Been my doctor since i was a child! Always been helpful and attentive whenever i had questions! Takes awhile to get an appt or get in but totally worth it

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017