Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Hansen

Amazing doctor and even better person. Has delivered all 3 of our kids and taken care of our other needs over the years. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Steve has been my family doctor for over 25 years. He has been a great doctor for me. He takes the time needed with each of his patients. So what if he gets behind on the schedule, because you know when it's your turn, you won't be rushed and you'll get his complete attention. A good man, and a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Been my family doctor for many years and never have been disappointed

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Amazing doctor and wonderful man! Truly blessed to have him deliver my baby and be my family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Been my doctor since I was little. Very knowledgeable. He has had a staffing change in the last couple years and there is one receptionist that works on Mondays and she is VERY rude. She is very short and unhelpful and has hung up on me. This made me go to walk-in clinics instead for about 2 years because booking an appointment was so difficult with her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Been my doctor since i was a child! Always been helpful and attentive whenever i had questions! Takes awhile to get an appt or get in but totally worth it

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Is a great doctor, but have found that his one receptionist that is usually in on Mondays is a little rude and inconsiderate. I have called into the office inquiring about one thing or another and found her to be rude, and inconsiderate and very short and abrupt on the phone as well as she has just hung up. My married kids have experienced the same thing. Friends that have dealt with her on the phone have said the same thing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Clearly his preference lies with delivering babies not family medicine, he should've specialized in OB/GYN. I wish he would send me for more tests to help diagnose what is clearly a serious issue. Also the wait times are ridiculous.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

knows when to perscribe medications, and when it is better to just get over the pain as well, listens to all i have to say and is very likeable

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Hansen is very knowledgeable and is very personable and attentive. His care with me and my family, as well as my maternity care has always been excellent. He takes his time to listen to your concerns, and I never feel rushed. He is wonderful with kids also, and you can tell he does really care about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016