Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Hansen

I have been a patient of Dr. Hansen since before I was born and I wouldn’t want any other doctor. He is extremely caring and helpful. Makes you feel very comfortable and takes the time he needs with you. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

A person would have to go very far to find a more qualified and caring doctor. I am soooo lucky. I hope all his kids go to university for many years so he cannot retire early! LOL

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr Hansen has been our family doctor for 15 years. He has always been attentive to our concerns, is professional yet warm and caring. All our kids like seeing him. Yes, sometimes you have to wait up to an hour, but that's the case for many good doctors. Recently I have been dealing with a severe depression and anxiety. He has been amazing. Sees me frequently, takes into consideration my feelings and thoughts, took my intrusive thoughts seriously, worked with my psychologist, and more recently has made an urgent referral to the Rapid Access Clinic with Langley mental health for me. He cares. He's taken the anxiety of my adult daughter seriously as well. We have not had his expertise as a maternity doctor, but as a family doctor, he has exceeded expectations. He's not allowed to retire!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr Hansen is an amazing doctor! I feel so lucky to have him in our lives. He takes great care to personally build a professional relationship with you. I feel very comfortable with him, as well as my son! No matter what is going on, he works with me to ensure we get to the bottom of it! He is kind, caring, thoughtful and patient! The only downside is, he runs behind a lot .. but he is worth the wait! :)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Best doctor ever! Really takes his time with you and makes you feel important. He’s so kind and caring. Love him!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

A fantastic doctor, very professional and kind, empathetic and thorough. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Hansen is fantastic. He’s been my doctor since before I was born! Can run a little behind but as do most doctors and you get a good amount of time with him once you see him. Very knowledgeable and trusting. His staff is great too, Connie is an exceptional nurse! Overall he is the best.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Wow. Amazing experience all around. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, caring, helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Amazing doctor and even better person. Has delivered all 3 of our kids and taken care of our other needs over the years. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Steve has been my family doctor for over 25 years. He has been a great doctor for me. He takes the time needed with each of his patients. So what if he gets behind on the schedule, because you know when it's your turn, you won't be rushed and you'll get his complete attention. A good man, and a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017