Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Hansen

Amazing doctor and wonderful man! Truly blessed to have him deliver my baby and be my family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Been my doctor since I was little. Very knowledgeable. He has had a staffing change in the last couple years and there is one receptionist that works on Mondays and she is VERY rude. She is very short and unhelpful and has hung up on me. This made me go to walk-in clinics instead for about 2 years because booking an appointment was so difficult with her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Been my doctor since i was a child! Always been helpful and attentive whenever i had questions! Takes awhile to get an appt or get in but totally worth it

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Is a great doctor, but have found that his one receptionist that is usually in on Mondays is a little rude and inconsiderate. I have called into the office inquiring about one thing or another and found her to be rude, and inconsiderate and very short and abrupt on the phone as well as she has just hung up. My married kids have experienced the same thing. Friends that have dealt with her on the phone have said the same thing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Clearly his preference lies with delivering babies not family medicine, he should've specialized in OB/GYN. I wish he would send me for more tests to help diagnose what is clearly a serious issue. Also the wait times are ridiculous.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

knows when to perscribe medications, and when it is better to just get over the pain as well, listens to all i have to say and is very likeable

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Hansen is very knowledgeable and is very personable and attentive. His care with me and my family, as well as my maternity care has always been excellent. He takes his time to listen to your concerns, and I never feel rushed. He is wonderful with kids also, and you can tell he does really care about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

My family has been patient's of Dr Hansen for almost 3 Years and he is wonderful his entire staff is great. I have had nothing by great experiences with my prenatal care with my second child. Great Dr for kids and babies .I've always felt comfortable. It does take 30+ mins sometimes to get in to see him also not a big fan on paying $2.50 for parking every time.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Hansen has fantastic bedside manner and gives great maternity care. Would not recommend him for people with medical needs outside of the maternity/young children scope. He does craft his practice around these needs. My husband went in to see him and he didn't really take him seriously. One thing I've noticed that really has bothered me the past few visits is that he has failed to wash his hands prior to examining my children. I would appreciate seeing him to this in the exam room in front of my face, rather than 'hope' he did it in between patients. In the waiting room I've watched to see if he washes outside the rooms and he did not (he went from room to room quickly -- and waiting for 30+ minutes this wouldn't happen) and then in the room during our time together, no hand washing occurred. I've been attentive to this the past 3 visits. Would really appreciate him making a point of washing his hands when he checks my children's diaper areas and faces/mouths. Otherwise, when he has done an internal exam (PAP, or pregnancy examination) he washed and wore gloves. I'm not a very bold person though, and would be too uncomfortable to tell him this in person. Overall a very likeable, kind and patient doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hansen's for many years. He is very thorough and cares deeply for each of his patients. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015