Ratings for Dr. Melanie Linda Senechal

I met Dr. Senechal at eemrgency room and she has treated me for a severe allergy attack. Very knowledgeable and very kind Doctor, paid attention, checked up on me and I was out of the hospital within 3 hrs.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Amazing!! She's by far one of the best drs I've had the pleasure seeing. Very caring!! Actually takes the time to address your problem fully and discusses the best possible treatment.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

An amazing experience at the Port Colborne ER. Top marks all around and speaks fluently in both official languages. The ER was run like a finely tuned orchestra, shortening the predicted wait time by 50%!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

The best ER doctor I've ever met. There are no words to describe how wonderful, compassionate and empathetic she is. The best ER doctor anyone can ask for.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

I visited this doctor in the Fourth Ave Hospital. She was very kind and helpful. Best doctor that I have visited in the 20 years that live here in Canada.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Very nice Doctor. Makes me feel comfortable, one of the best I have met.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

very lovely doctor! very pleasant to talk to when injured. One of the best ER physiciand i have seen

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr Senechal seen both of my kids at the fort Erie hospital. I can’t say enough about how wonderful she was. She is kind and so down to earth. One of the best doctors I have even had. What a pleasure she was!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I have been extermley sick for a while. She is the kindest most caring doctor that I have ever come across. She is the real deal. She is what doctor's are suppose to stand for.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Had the pleasure of having Dr.Senechal today at Fort Erie emerge. I am mind blown with how amazing and compassionate she was. She made the experience so easy and it was clear how much she cared and how tremendous she is as a doctor. More doctors need to be like her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018