Ratings for Dr. Yarrow McConnell

I was so fortunate and thankful to have had Dr. McConnell as my surgeon. I think of her often over the past 15 months since my successful surgery.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Doctor Yarrow McConnell is very nice and caring person she has lots of knowledge and she treat all patients with respect. SAJID

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. McConnell is not only an incredibly skilled and talented surgeon, she is also an amazing person with impeccable bedside manner! She made an immensely scary 11 hour surgery and all procedures leading up to it a lot less scary. Her kind demeanour and ability to comfort a person goes above and beyond her work as a skilled surgeon. Dr. McConnell thank you for saving my life and providing this 34 year old beauty the chance to spend a lifetime with her family, and hopeful future family! We are forever grateful!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. McConnell. Your, smile, kindness and your expertise is definitely missed. Thank you once again you are one fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

We will miss you, Dr. McConnell, but you have left us in excellent hands. So grateful to you for making it possible for me to put this Cancer behind me!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr Yarrow McConnell saved my life. She is very loving and kind. Thank you Dr. Yarrow

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr Yarrow McConnell is an amazing wonderful Dr. She is one of a kind, very loving and kind. She is always professional and full of knowledgeable. Thank-you Dr . McConnell my family and I are so grateful to you and your team. You certainly are a blessing too the people of B.C.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. McConnell really is 1 of a kind! I can't thank her enough for everything she did for me before, during and after my 11 hour HIPEC surgery! What seemed like an incredibly scary procedure turned into completely bearable dealing with Dr. McConnell and her team! We are lucky to have her here in BC!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Such a sweet, caring surgeon! Unjust licensed. I was told when I got her as my surgeon that I had hit the jackpot andcthstscexacyky how I feel. Thank you dr Mcconnell so much for doing what you do and going it so well! You made an otherwise scary surgery very bearable. And I gave to Aldo give huge kudos to the nurses at UBC hospital who work tirelessly and always have a smile on their face!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Awesome! Dr McConnell is an absolute professional with a caring approach. We (wife and I)had a great initial consultation prior to my surgery date. On the day of my surgery, which was 11 hours long, she was there early to see me, there when I entered the operating room, updated my wife during the procedure, and briefed my family afterwards! Throughout my hospital stay Dr. McConnell and her staff where available when needed. I have scored "Punctuality" as 4 out of 5 simply because some phone appointments where delayed, but not significantly. Probably due to her specialized skills being in high demand and the long hours I know she works every day!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015