Ratings for Dr. Justin Frey

I’ve known Dr Frey for a number of years while he was training for this profession. Great guy! Played drums with him a few times. Ran into him in our er a few months back with my youngest son who is critically ill. Very professional very understanding, and very sensitive to the fact that my son is not a straight forward situation!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr Frey is such a kind and empathetic doctor. He was like a breathe of fresh air. Its not often you feel satisfied leaving the pg emergency especially being native. Im not saying all the Drs and nurses who work there are awful but some are more caring and professional than others. I have a very good doctor that i love but if i ever needed a new doctor i would want Dr Frey to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I saw Dr. FREY IN MINOR TRESTMENT AT THE PG HOSPITSL TODAY. HE HAS AN AMAZING VEDSIDE MANNER. HE REMOVED A GOLF BALL SIZED CIST WITH SUCH CARE AND EXPERTISE. THANK YOU DR FREY!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I saw Dr Frey at the ER tonight in Prince George. I have him baffled as to what's going on with me but none the less, did his job better than most in my personal opinion! I'd highly recommend this doctor to anyone! Thank you Dr Frey!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Mmmmmmm mm mmmmm mmmmm Mmmm yummy..... fine fine man

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Frey has great bedside manners and is very thorough. He explores all possibilities and is sensitive to his patient's concerns. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Frey is an amazing doctor, he is very caring and knowledgeable. He helped me through a difficult diagnosis and I was very sad to see him leave his family practice.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015