Ratings for Dr. Shannon Bauman

Best concussion and sports medicine clinic in Ontario. I visited many concussion clinics for over a year who had weekend training courses and zero physician involvement which I now recognize is a sham. I wish the ministry of health would recognize the need for a concussion clinic standard of care to help others patients avoid wasting their time in clinics who purchase into some model like CCM! Dr. Bauman and her team are really amazing and Barrie is extremely lucky. I have sent other friends from southern Ontario to see them as well.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I am recovering from a concussion and am now, almost better. It has been a long, difficult road and quite frankly I would never have gotten well if I had not found Concussion North. I am so grateful to Dr. Bauman and her team's expertise....I am finally getting my life back! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

This concussion clinic is amazing. After suffering for 3 years I finally have my life back. The only question I have is why doesn't everyone know about this clinic. Amazing. Thank you dr. Bauman and team!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I have been to many concussion clinics across Ontario and Dr. Bauman and Concussion North team are the best by far!! Not even close!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016