Dr. Laura Brass

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Laura Brass

Dr. Brass is very knowledgable and keeps up to date with the latest research- both conventional medicine as well as natural. She is respectful and helpful. I am seeing results that I wished I had seen years ago- after trying many approaches. I am finally on track! I would recommend Dr. Brass.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Brass is great! Really listens to your issues and caters a plan to YOU, your goals and your individual medical needs! Feeling results quickly after my first visit and am so happy that I made the decision to see her!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Laura is professional and knowledgeable. She listens and comes up with appropriate solutions each and every time I see her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Brass is excellent and I have seen many many health care practitioners. She listens carefully, comes up with appropriate solutions, is imaginative and a wonderful person. Unlike so may places it does not feel like a factory. And she runs on time!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I've had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Brass. She is a very caring and attentive Naturopath with lots of great knowledge. What I loved most is that she is a really great listener and really takes the time to understand your past history and asks lots of questions, which was so refreshing. She has really helped me achieve some of my health goals. I continue to see her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Brass is amazing! She is helpful and attentive. She has helped get me back to normal after a couple years of serious and mild health issues. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Brass has been a vital asset to my health care over the last several years. I am an active senior who relies on Dr. Brass to work in conjunction with my MDs. Just recently I consulted with her regarding my recovery after an extensive facial surgical procedure. Under the care of Dr. Brass my healing process was remarkably improved.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I met with Dr. Brass for recurrent infections I had due to overuse of antibiotics (prescribed by my family doctor). She recommended two strains of supplements that over time have been helpful in my recovery. She also suggested a diet change that was helpful as well - and what I appreciated most is that she was realistic with this, as diet changes can be difficult to adjust to! I highly recommend her as a knowledgable naturopath who is invested in her patient's recovery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I met with Dr. Laura Brass earlier this year to assist with changing my heath and lifestyle. She is very attentive, kind and caring about the things that bother you. She will assist in all aspects and works with you to achieve the goals you set out in your first meeting. She tailors a plan according to your needs and budget. I am very grateful to have met a kind and courteous doctor, who puts the patients needs first.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I saw Dr. Brass for issues related to SIBO. She is current with her knowledge base and was able to make adjustments to my treatment as needed. Her practise is very patient/client- led and I find this collaborative approach most beneficial. She is a good listener and tailors to individual needs. She is sympathetic, pleasant and generous. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Laura Brass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois