Dr. Laura Brass

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Laura Brass

Dr. Brass is amazing! She is helpful and attentive. She has helped get me back to normal after a couple years of serious and mild health issues. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Brass has been a vital asset to my health care over the last several years. I am an active senior who relies on Dr. Brass to work in conjunction with my MDs. Just recently I consulted with her regarding my recovery after an extensive facial surgical procedure. Under the care of Dr. Brass my healing process was remarkably improved.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I met with Dr. Brass for recurrent infections I had due to overuse of antibiotics (prescribed by my family doctor). She recommended two strains of supplements that over time have been helpful in my recovery. She also suggested a diet change that was helpful as well - and what I appreciated most is that she was realistic with this, as diet changes can be difficult to adjust to! I highly recommend her as a knowledgable naturopath who is invested in her patient's recovery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I met with Dr. Laura Brass earlier this year to assist with changing my heath and lifestyle. She is very attentive, kind and caring about the things that bother you. She will assist in all aspects and works with you to achieve the goals you set out in your first meeting. She tailors a plan according to your needs and budget. I am very grateful to have met a kind and courteous doctor, who puts the patients needs first.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I saw Dr. Brass for issues related to SIBO. She is current with her knowledge base and was able to make adjustments to my treatment as needed. Her practise is very patient/client- led and I find this collaborative approach most beneficial. She is a good listener and tailors to individual needs. She is sympathetic, pleasant and generous. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I saw Dr. Brass for guidance with my thyroid issues, sinusitis, and nutritional support. She is such a good listener, and made me feel like my concerns are valid. She offered solutions that are tailored to my lifestyle. She is not a "one size fits all" practitioner - she took into account my specific health issues and goals, and made a plan specifically for me. I feel very comfortable in her care, and look forward to continuing to work with her to optimize my health! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Brass is an incredibly knowledgable and caring doctor who made me feel as though I were her only patient! She helped me resolve a health concern that had been plaguing me for many months, and she did so with compassion and confidence. I knew I was in good hands, and her frequent "check-ins" really made me feel like I was finally being monitored and cared for the way any patient would want to feel. I wouldn't hesitate to give Dr. Brass the highest possible rating - she's AWESOME!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Brass has been helping me heal years of damage to my gut, identifying issues that a handful of other doctors never diagnosed, she is so knowledgeable and has set me on an amazing path to recovery that I never thought possible! Dr Laura is always here to help, she is very responsive to any questions I have even outside the appointment time and genuinely cares about me and my health. She is just brilliant and I recommend her to any and all of my friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Bass was an incredible doctor. I have been suffering with issues with energy and suffered from gastrointestinal problems. In two sessions, she solved all my problems. It's incredible and a bit shocking. I wish I had gone to her earlier. An true talent and an exceptional naturopath. Couldnt recommend her more.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Brass has helped me with various health concerns, including immunity and infections. She is always very warm and caring, and professional. She is a good listener and is great at providing a number of strategies to address your health issues. I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Laura Brass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America