Dr. Laura Brass

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Laura Brass

Dr. Laura Brass is an excellent naturopath. I went to see her as I was concerned about hair loss. She was extremely helpful and told me how I could improve my diet and take supplements to address this condition. I have seem an significant improvement in my hair as a result of following her advice. I continue to see her as she takes the time to discuss any issues I have and gives very useful advice on how to reach optimal health and well-being. Dr. Brass is terrific and I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr. Brass is excellent. I went to her after being basically ignored by a medical specialist and Laura actually took the time to discuss my issue and has been helping me look into areas of my diet, lifestyle, etc. to help with this issue. She has been persistent even though I had basically given up hope on resolving the issue. She is very professional and caring and will always take the time to set up an appointment or call to help you out. Speaking to her always makes me feel much better and I have seen improvements in my overall well-being because of the things she advised me to do. I would highly recommend using her and am glad that I listened to all of the other great reviews on here about her!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Brass without any hesitation! From my very first appointment, she was extremely warm and caring. I appreciate that during my visits, I always feel like I have her complete attention, and that she is fully present and listens attentively (I never feel rushed!). After months of gut and skin issues, I finally feel confident that I have a plan in place to improve my health, thanks to Dr. Brass.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Seeing Dr. Brass was a wonderful experience. She provided many helpful tips and supplements to aid my stomach issues. Dr. Brass has a tremendous level of expertise and I would certainly recommend her to anyone in need of a skilled and friendly naturopath. Thanks, Laura!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

After helping me resolve my gut issues earlier this year, I sought Dr. Brass' expertise for helping boost my daughter's immune system for the start of school. Dr. Brass is so caring towards my daughter, and recommended very useful supplements and lifestyle advice to help with this transition. I am happy to report that her health has been much improved, in no small part thanks to Dr. Brass' care!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Over a year ago I was in search for a naturopath that specialized in gut issues as I was in desperation to figure out what was going on with me. After seeing many Drs that told me they couldn’t help, didn’t have answers, or told me I may have to live with these issues I met Dr Brass and I have improved immensely! She has continued to support and guide me through my journey to wellness, with issues non related to the gut as well. It’s so nice to know there are solutions to many issues that don’t require to always take antibiotics. Would definitely recommend Dr Laura Brass.

Submitted October 23, 2018

Helped me with a very bad cold the natural way. Also had some advice for my daughter as well which helped her with her cold.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. Laura Brass is amazing! She cares so much about her patients. I was having issues with my gut and she guided in the right direction. Thank you so much. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Brass is a great doctor, very caring,supper understanding and very results driven. I have GI issues and I am so thankful that I found Dr. Brass to guide me and treat the issue. There was a period when I was struggling and it seemed that there is no solution but then I met Dr. Brass. My healing is a process but I have a wonderful doctor to guide me and lead through it. Thank you Dr. Brass from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Brass is very knowledgable and keeps up to date with the latest research- both conventional medicine as well as natural. She is respectful and helpful. I am seeing results that I wished I had seen years ago- after trying many approaches. I am finally on track! I would recommend Dr. Brass.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Laura Brass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.