Ratings for Laura Brass

My experience with dr Brass was amazing She was very helpful and understanding

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

My toddler was suffering from terrible constipation for close to two weeks. It was very stressful for her and us! We honestly tried all the common remedies, asked friends and family and her daycare for tips, yet nothing helped even thought these remedies had worked in the past. I consulted with Dr. Brass and she was beyond fantastic! So personable and knowledgeable! She recommended a natural supplement that literally cured my daughter's constipation within a few hours. We are all so relieved and thankful!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Laura has been amazing. I have been suffering with stomach pain for the last few months, and the doctors in the UK didn't know what to suggest. Laura has tailored a plan for me, and the results are great - I finally feel well again. I would recommend her wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Laura has been a miracle worker for me. Have had severe stomach issues for about three years, and with her help, I am finally recovered 90% and still going on with the treatment. I am from Denmark, and the video-consulting + email has worked perfectly. Laura is available for you during the whole process. I would reccommend her to anyone dealing with gut issuess and/or SIBO. I am forever grateful for her help.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr Laura brass exactly understand ur problem n help u achieve ur health goals. She is a expert. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr Brass has helped me with bloating, heart burn, weight loss and all around feeling better. Her knowledge and suggestions have helped me change how I feel in just a few weeks. Her meal plans are amazing, and easy to follow . I highly recommend Dr. Brass.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

using natural products and a kind approach to medicine- I have lost weight - dropped my blood pressure and got other medical issues under control Very impressed -

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

I had out of seemingly nowhere developed belly bloating and felt uncomfortable after most meals. My dr and the gastro told me I have IBS and to basically eat better...I felt helpless, discouraged and frustrated. I am so lucky to have heard about Dr Brass. When I met with her she was so warm and knowledgeable. She diagnosed me with SIBO and said this was causing my stomach issues. She gave me a health plan that honestly changed my life. After just a few months of taking Dr Brass's herbs, teh bloating is gone and my gut is normal. I have a new lease on life!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

I went to see Dr Brass after 2 years of feeling terrible. I was tired all the time, and had awful digestive problems - bloating, constipation, and bad poops. I saw a couple of naturopaths before finding Dr. Brass but no one was able to get to the bottom of my issues. Dr. Brass did a full stool test and a SIBO breath test and it was discovered I had a parasite! When we started to treat the parasite all of my symptoms improved, my whole life changed in fact! Now I feel well enough to fully engage in my life. If you are looking for a naturopath, just see Dr. Brass: she's smart, knowledgable, kind, compassionate, and she will solve your problem!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Very helpful and always able to provide help with solutions

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Laura Brass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients