Ratings for Dr. Christine Castle

Dr Castle has replaced both my knees with the first being done in 2005 and the second in 2014 and whilst the first took longer for recovery the second was good from the start. Dr Castle does have a direct approach to answering questions and follow up comments but she is a very competent surgeon whom I would recommend to anyone considering knee replacement.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Christine is incredibly good at what she does. She has operated on myself as well as many family friends as everyone I know tends to refer her on. You will hear people say she has absolutely no bedside manner and that's true, if you want the cushy, sympathetic handholding she is not going to be it. She is sharp and to the point and will make sure you get the best possible result. Shes unbelievably intellegent and I would always trust her judgement. I would rather that anyday!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Absolutely terrible experience. For my Son and myself. I had concerns that were not addressed in a nice manner at all, I needed reassurance and was given mouth dropping rudeness by this surgeon. I left with more doubts to my concerns. This surgeon should not be working with people. After going for different opinions and enquiries I've found that this surgeon is alway abrupt, rude, and only likes to do things her way! No team work opinions needed for her, she seems to think she is too superior and senior in her field. It has Nothing to do with her being female, it's her lack of approach and her incapable ways to communicate in a nice manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015