Ratings for Dr. Matthew Sermer

Dr Sermer rarely took the time to see me (I may have seen him 2 or 3 times my whole pregnancy), mainly because I am healthy and was having a normal pregnancy. I would routinely only see his resident doctors. They were normally late, one day I had to wait 3 hours for my appointment. I also found his staff were very lacking. They forgot to schedule (or tell me that they had scheduled appointments) at least twice. They missed results of one of my test and so I ended up having to go on antibiotics dangerously close to the end of my pregnancy. I was not impressed. I also overheard one of his nurses telling Dr Sermer she was going home at the end of the day, and he had to insist that she take the time to admit his last patient to the hospital. However, I do think Dr Sermer would be an excellent doctor should you have a real high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Very caring and knowlegeable. Provides honest advice. beth is the best nurse i have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014