Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Rent

Only have the best things to say about my dealings with Dr. Rent. A kind, knowledgeable doctor who takes time to explain everything, always with a big hand shake and a smile. No question is too small I felt. So so so happy I had him for my procedures, and so happy he is working in Cape Breton. Dedication is not a big enough word for this doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Wonderful doctor and person. Dr. Rent I wish you all the best and hope you stay in Cape Breton.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. RENT IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF WHAT A DOCTOR SHOULD BE, AM ALWAYS GRATEFUL FOR HIS CARE AND SKILL. LUCKY LUCKY IS CAPE BRETON TO HAVE YOU , BUT DON'T GET A BIG HEAD. STAY WITH US AND CONTINUE TO PROVIDE SUCH EXCELLENT CARE TO THE CAPE BRETON HEALTH COMMUNITY . GOD BLESS YOU

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr.Rent is a wonder doctor. has a way of making you feel comfortable and secure. I sense his main reason for choosing his career is to save lives. He even has the added quality, of making his patients & family member feel confident. As he explains everything so cleariy, without using medical terms. He,s honest & straight to the point, which is very important. He has a warm , hand shake for all his patients & includes family members. He ,s trained so well, when he has to give a diagnosis to a patient, whether it,s good or bad. Works his way up gradually is the news is not too great, to help the patient & family members not to feel the shock. He,s totally dedicated to his patients, and their families, highly intelligent, and we sense his deep love for his work. We are so fortunate to have him for a Dr. He offers hope & that means so much to people , who are trying to deal with terminal illness, we,ve yet to meet a Dr, who calls the patient by his first name, and says B.b, I,ll walk with you , every step of the way. We know we,re going to have many challenges ahead, but we also are confident, that Dr. Rent will do all within his power, to provide the best care . As a Dr.I wish I could rate him 100 . As a person 100 for his dedication to the medical field and all his patients.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

So very thankful that we have been blessed with such a wonderful Doctor as Dr. Rent. Explains everything , without using medical terms. And gives us a secure feeling in knowing he will do his best to save lives. Knows how to make his patient & their families feel comfortable . I sense this wonderful man , has a deep love for his profession , and is highly qualified in his work. I ,m amazed at the fact , that he takes time with his patient and their families , as busy as he is to explain everything. Thumbs up to such a wonderful man & Doctor ,who is fulfilling his oath 100 % +.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Amazing doctor! My 3 year old son is a patient of his and he always makes both him and I feel comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and attentive!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I recently went to see Dr. Rent for a cystoscopy. He was punctual. He got along with the nurses and spoke to them kindly and not as their "superior", as often seen. What was more, he was so knowledgeable and talked to me at length (and at my level, so to speak) regarding the issues. He was respectful of my privacy, explained everything he was doing, how it was going to feel, and finally allowed me to view the test while he was doing it, talking to me all the while. He asked if I had any questions, and I couldn't think of anything, as he described every concern I might have before I could even ask. Definitely turned what I thought was going to be an embarrassing and scary event into an overall good experience. Came out of there with reassurance and a little more knowledge. It's one thing to be a smart doc but his bedside manner is something that they don't teach at Med School. Would highly recommend this kind, gentle and knowledgeable doc to anyone. We are So lucky to have him here. Please don't leave Dr. Rent!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I went to Dr Rent for surgery in December 2015. I can not say enough good things about him. Very attentive and never felt rushed as I asked probably to many questions. He patiently explained everything and reassured me. We are very lucky to have such a great doctor in Cape Breton.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Beautiful doctor,kind person...down to earth. Was honest enough to tell me my surgery was so sensitive that he will refer me to his teacher. We are lucky to have him to care for us.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

a credit to his profession and a bedside manner second to none.......1 of the best this island has ever seen!!!! His staff r just as kind and caring!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015