Ratings for Dr. Peter Ko

He acts as if u r lying about how u r feeling. Kinda brushes off what u r saying kinda laughing at u. I have a new doctor now. Dr. Ko has no comps sion. Empathy. And sits at his fckn gof club eating lunch which the secretary has told me while he has a room full 9f patients waiting over an hour. Ridiculous. Has made me feel so bad about myself many times and left crying.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

The very worst doctor I have ever had in my life. Came to him with a back injury from doing martial arts and all he said to me was you should do more sports. Nothing else was done. He is really as ridiculous as that. It's too bad there's no authority that can check up on these behaviors.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Ko. He is a bad doctor. When my mother was diagnosed with emphysema in the last stages he said to me why don't you put her in a nursing home she's dying anyways. As everyone on here is saying he's made me. My mother and my blind Aunty cry at various times. Either by calling us liars.stuped or its all in our head. We all stopped seeing him many years ago. He is arrogant Only cares about money.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I am wondering how he could become a doctor. Rude, no patience, not caring, showing no respects to his patients at all. He never gave me any useful help!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Useless. Rude, not interested or helpful. Doesn't send for testing that's recommended by age and the patients suffer. Don't see this dr, find one who cares about people and manages their health!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Ko for several years, and I feel like my experiences in his office have improved over time. Lately, the wait times have been much better than they used to be, and I've been very happy with the care I've received from him and his staff. He has been friendly and offered me medical advice and referrals whenever I need them. When I ask him something outside his expertise, he is honest about his limitations and directs me to a specialist who can help with what I need. I feel like he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Like many others on here, I'm stuck going to Dr. Ko as it's impossible to find a new family doctor. He acts like nothing is serious, even when I've been dealing with this same condition for 4 years. He'll leave you sitting in the waiting room for more than an hour, regardless of when your appointment is scheduled or when you arrive. The one good thing is that he will refer you to a specialist if you want and will order tests for you, but he'll make you feel like an idiot first for having the nerve to request them.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

If only I could find another family doctor! Dr. Ko shows no compassion and empathy towards his patients, even when the patient is just a 7-year-old kid. The poor kid had a non-stop nose bleeding in Dr. Ko's office. After he run out of tissue his mother brought with them, the kid begged: "I need more tissue" for several times, but Dr. Ko pretended he didn't hear anything. There was a tissue box lying under his computer! The boy was covered in blood on his face and shirt. When Dr. Ko asked to check the boy's nose, the boy was too scared to remove the blood-soaked tissue from his nose, then Dr. Ko lost his temper. He said angrily, "what is wrong with you, boy!" The boy and his mother left the doctor's office, both in tears. BTW, we ended up in the ER at Children's hospital and the boy was taken good care of by the professionals there.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Peter T.M. Ko lacks any compassion and you're lucky if he even spends 5 minutes listening to you! Dismisses everything as "in your head" and fails to get simple tests done which could have saved me time and pain in the end...Unfortunately he has been my family's doctor for years and it is hard getting a new GP to take on new patients...If you live in the Champlain Heights area, you are better off going to a clinic than dealing with this arrogant, insensitive, unqualified and a disgrace to the Medical profession!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Hi Peter, remember me? I came to see you 3 times regarding my sore throat and two months later I steel feel very bad. Still sore throat and room is spinning with me. You brushed me off and I lived the last two months in a miserable condition taking stomach acid reflux pills that don't work even when I am taking 3 per day. I hope the whole world knows how low you made me feel. I waited for a week now so you would return from holidays. Now the only appointment available is Friday at 4pm. I will never attend your office again and hope you know who this is because I asked you nicely twice to take care of me. You being of low values.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016