Ratings for Dr. Maha Al-Halimi

Dr. Al-Halimi is an excellent doctor - caring/professional & incredibly intuitive. She goes out of her way to take amazing care of us. She ensures her staff follow up by phone. She ensures that even though my husband is being cared for at GR Cancer Centre she is also on top of his care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Can be rushed but is caring and helpful with keeping up to date on my file even though I do not see her very often .

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Al-Halimi is a fantastic doctor! She is extremely attentive and thorough. Just a very kind and genuine person who advocates so you. I feel so relieved to be under her care.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

DR. Al-Halimi is an amazing doctor. She is thorough and knowledgeable . I trust the care she gives me and my family. So lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

My daughter saw this physician at a clinic and felt she did not listen to her concerns or requests regarding medication that was previously not helpful to her. When my daughter requested that the physician speak to me as her advocate she refused stating my daughter is over 16 so she would not speak to me. As a health care professional myself I know that this physician can speak to any person a patient identifies as their advocate if they request it and at times when it comes to certain issues a patient may require this support. Very poor experience for my daughter who had worked up the courage to speak to this “Dr” about a difficult issue. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Al-Halimi is a fantastic doctor. She really goes above and beyond in my opinion. I visited her for an issue. She didn't think it was anything to be concerned about but told me to return if it is still an issue in a week or two. She was right. I didn't need to call her back. Even though she told me to return if the problem persisted she still had her office call to make sure I was okay. That is definitely not something I would expect. She has done this again most recently. I am seeing a specialist and haven't seen her in months but she still gets her staff to call to make sure that I am still being cared for by the specialist. I really feel she goes above and beyond what I would expect from my doctor. I'm so lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Al-Halimi is by far the best family doctor i have had. She took over for my previous family doctor and has been absolutely wonderful. In the first year, she managed to take care of a few things that were never considered by my previous doctor. She is not a pill pusher either. She waits for all the information before making a diagnosis. She treats me with the utmost respect an dignity. We need more Md's of this caliber. Keep up the great work doc!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016