Ratings for Dr. Maha Al-Halimi

Dr. Al-Halimi is a fantastic doctor. She really goes above and beyond in my opinion. I visited her for an issue. She didn't think it was anything to be concerned about but told me to return if it is still an issue in a week or two. She was right. I didn't need to call her back. Even though she told me to return if the problem persisted she still had her office call to make sure I was okay. That is definitely not something I would expect. She has done this again most recently. I am seeing a specialist and haven't seen her in months but she still gets her staff to call to make sure that I am still being cared for by the specialist. I really feel she goes above and beyond what I would expect from my doctor. I'm so lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Al-Halimi is by far the best family doctor i have had. She took over for my previous family doctor and has been absolutely wonderful. In the first year, she managed to take care of a few things that were never considered by my previous doctor. She is not a pill pusher either. She waits for all the information before making a diagnosis. She treats me with the utmost respect an dignity. We need more Md's of this caliber. Keep up the great work doc!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016