Ratings for Dr. Asim Razzaq

He is rude, he wont look at you or tell you why he keeps doing test and taking blood. And they won't call and give you test results.And when you call and ask they act dumb and won't tell you.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a Dr office. He acted like he wondered why my husband came to him and he didn't really have RA

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Rude & Rushed. I wondered if his face was stuck in a frown. At least at a first visit you would think a Dr wants to build a rapport with his patient.? Not this one. He barely even looked up. I don't remember him even making eye contact with me. Didn't see him smile. The room was THICK with silence. I was a new patient and was given no time to fill papers out. The nurse came to get me (paperwork not completed cause I was checking in with 'registration'). I'm guessing the Dr sent her to get me. Once in the room I thought I could finish it, but he sent her in there too, asking me if the paperwork was done. Then the Dr came in, asked me if I was nearly finished & took the papers as I was trying to finish them and said, "This is enough". How was he expected to treat me accurately/effectively if he hadn't allowed me to give my medical information and history? The office wasn't busy. I saw no other patients in his office. I was very confused and frustrated upon leaving the office.I knew then.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

He was more concerned with my diabetes to determine if it was lupus or severe arthritis. I feel he was thorough, helpful, informative and listened to my concerns and addressed all of them. The staff was really nice too. The nurse was also very attentive...I'm very satisified with my treatment and service that I received here.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Had 1st visit and would definetly give him a poor. When I tried to tell him the symptoms I was having he would contradict everything I said. He had negative comments about the referring physician. I felt sorry for his staff. I hope M'boro will try to get a competent Rheumatologist besides him. His behavior was definitly not professional.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

He is terrible. He does not listen at all to your complaints, nor does he treat his staff good. Its sad that he is the only rheum. In murfreesboro.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

He's the only rheumy in Rutherford County, so is pretty booked. From the moment he walks in he talks in a hurry and you can't get a word in. Doesn't listen. I tried repeatedly to explain my particular circumstances but he paid no attention. At one point I had to insist forcibly that he listen to me, which quite surprised him. He also needed to do an in-office procedure but seemed unpracticed and didn't have the right equipment.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

This physician has a terrible bedside manner. He seems reluctant to treat anything. All he wants to do is make referrals to other specialists. If you call with a problem he tells you to just go to the emergency room. Why go to him at all if he won't treat you? Office staff seems incompetent as well. I gave them my new phone number 4 times and they still can't get it right.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009