Ratings for Dr. Simon Shanfield

We are very pleased with the care that Ron has received from Dr. Shanfield & Brenda. Dr. Shanfield is very knowledgable & takes the time to explain what he is doing with Ron & why he is doing it. Also, Brenda is very kind & efficient. Tjaml you, Ron & Deb M.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

This Dr. and his staff were kind caring and patient. We never felt rushed and our concerns were met. Dr. Shanfield was very informed about our situation and worked with us for a good outcome.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I was so impressed with my experience with Dr. Shanfield, I felt compelled to come on here and write a review which I have only done once before in my life. I went to see him to obtain a second opinion and he provided me with very detailed explanations regarding my health issue along with recommendations and referrals to assist in resolution. He was kind, patient, attentive and extremely helpful. It was a refreshing feeling to sit in a doctor's office and not feel rushed to get to the point of the visit. The wait was more than reasonable. His staff was simply awesome and in one sitting, he was able to provide me with the peace of mind regarding my health issue that I had been looking to obtain for almost three years. I am in a better frame of mind with a better understanding of my goals and very grateful for that appointment.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I'm a young girl who has been under investigation for a chronic illness for almost a year and a half now, and I do not know where I would be right now without Dr Shanfield. He is the most patient and caring doctor that I have come into contact with (and I have seen MANY). He genuinely cares about his patients and their well being. He has gone above and beyond for me and so has his staff. I feel so extremely fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Shanfiel.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015