Ratings for Dr. E Khalil

Dr. Khalil does not overbook. He schedules each patient for 15 minutes, so if you need more time, he asks that you tell them when booking. He is very thorough. He has the best manner with small children I have encountered with a doctor - making things games to get the tests done and the questions answered. They have long hours and we never have to go to a walkin clinic as if he isn't there, another doctor will cover. The evening appointments are great too, I would highly recommend him. He took my family of four on when we've had hard times getting us all into one practice before.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Submitted September 17, 2014

There are generally four receptionists at the front desk and you can hardly call in and get a live person to answer the phone. They are loud and boisterous especially the one with the red hair. The only reason I continue to go there is because it is hard to find a doctor that is taking new patients. I was informed by the doctor that regardless of how many issues I may have he can only deal with one at a time and would have to make an appointment to discuss each issue separately.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014