Dr. Katie Lingard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katie Lingard

Dr. Lingrad's knowledge, expertize and willingness to go above and beyond is the reason I drive once a week from Calgary to see her. The whole Thrive staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

My husband anI have been going to see Katie for a few years now, and we can say without hesitation that she is the best chiropractor we have ever been to. She is knowledgeable, and caring. She takes the time to listen and treats her patients with respect. We cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Lingard goes above and beyond in what she does. She is an incredible Chiropractor; genuinely cares and is absolutely in-tune with what the body needs for healing. I couldn’t recommend anyone else to see!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I went to see Katie as my neck was a mess. I was at a loss and in chronic pain. It's only taken 4 sessions with her to bring comfort to my neck. She's kind and caring and does not push you through your appointment. The combination of chiropractic and acupuncture is the best of both worlds. I highly recommend you giving her a try.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I have seen Dr. Lingard for years now, she has helped me through many injuries as well as my pregnancy! I honestly have no idea what I would have done without her adjusting my hips, I had shooting pain and she knew exactly what to do and explained everything to me! I'm so lucky to have her in my life! She adjusts my whole family, including my baby boy!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I have been seeing physio therapists for almost a year, after only a few months seeing Dr. Katie Lingard i'm already seeing major improvement!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Lingard takes the time with her clients to get to the root of the problem. Fixed me up a number of times and got me back on my way.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Love her! Takes the time to listen and really cares! An amazing chiropractor! She does acupuncture too which is a huge bonus!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lingard. In a couple short months she has helped undo pain and tension in my back and neck due to twenty years of lazy posture and being sedentary at work. I love her bedside manner - she's to-the-point and always has your best interest at heart (she also has great taste in music).

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

My children and I have been seeing Dr. Katie since 2013 and I cannot recommend her enough. Her genuine passion for helping people is immediately apparent in her assessment, treatment and overall practice. She takes the time to listen to your concerns, explains everything in terms that are accessible and approachable, and treats patients as whole people, rather than just looking at isolated injuries/complaints. Dr. Katie's thoughtful, compassionate, and holistic approach to caring for her patients is what sets her apart from most chiropractors and why so many folks see such incredible results after treatments with her. Whether you're looking to for relieve from pain or injury, or just want to maintain your overall health and well-being, you're in terrific hands with Dr. Katie and her team at Thrive.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Katie Lingard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Katie Lingard graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, after completing an Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology and certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University. ​ Dr. Lingard relocated from Toronto in 2013 where she ran a family-based practice for four years. Moving to Alberta brought Dr. Lingard to Airdrie where she continues to practice serving the community and surrounding areas. ​ She is a dedicated and compassionate chiropractor who focuses on providing the highest quality care. Using a whole person approach, she customizes each treatment plan to align with the patient’s health and wellness goals. While relieving pain is often an immediate goal when seeking care, she also helps her patients with long-term care aimed at improving their overall quality of life. ​ Dr. Lingard is also committed to serving her broader community. She received the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee award in 2012 for her contribution to the national and international Huntingtons Disease community, and is an examiner with Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board that evaluates clinical competency of potential chiropractors.

• English