Ratings for Dr. Chris Janz

I don't know why my experiences with Dr. Janz have been no where near as impressive as the other reviewers have mentioned. I went to him at the TRU clinic with a complex, long-term problem. He prescribed the standard medication that all doctors prescribe (even though I told him I have already tried it). When I went for a refill, he acted as if he had fully treated my problem and I was "better" despite me saying that it helped a little bit, but the problem was not gone. I found him incredibly awkward to talk to and felt like he was downplaying my symptoms in hopes that I would just go away.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

He's probably one of the nicest and friendliest doctors I've seen in Kamloops. He's also extremely easy on the eyes. Oh yes he is.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I've seen Dr. Janz a few times now. He is very friendly, helpful, and encouraging. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I saw Dr. Chris Janz today at a walk in clinic and he was beyond helpful. He was thorough, kind and funny. The best walk in experience I have ever had and the best doctor I have had in kamloops!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014