Ratings for Dr. Kelly Wood

I was very apprehensive about my needle biopsy. I don't feel adequate information was given to me. That god for the internet. And I have never met Dr Wood and would have appreciated a better "bedside manner". Also neither she nor the nurse washed their hands albeit gloves were used....I think. The procedure was basically pain free and she was professional in her duties. But I will not be using her as an endocrinologist. A smile goes a long way.....I did it!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I recently had a needle biopsy on my thyroid. I have had several before Dr. Wood and she was BY FAR the best at it. She got right down to business and accomplished what she needed to do with minimal discomfort. She really seemed like she was quite experienced at this procedure. I would definitely ask for her if I have to have another one of these done in the future. If you feel you need some chitchat Dr. Wood is not the one for you. She has a serious demeanor - fine by me. My only negative is that the garbage can in the procedure room was overflowing with medical waste - gloves, soiled paper towels etc. Pretty gross.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015