Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Laureijs

Dr. Lauerijs is a very caring and excellent physician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

LOVE Dr Laurijs (pronounced LA-RICE).Wonderful man.Listens and answers all questions. Takes his time with each person. Stays up to date on everything.Very kind. Wonderful staff also.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Excellent doctor and person. I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone. He really knows his stuff, and never talks down to you. He's made a big difference in my family's life!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

great doctor, me and tons of people I know see him, he's always helpful, caring, and knowledgeable. Comes highly reccomended, all you have to do is ask around town to figure that out.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

This Doctor is excellent. He has helped with my 19 yr old daughter's he was so good, diaganosed her thyroid disease when she was 8yr and her juvenile diabetes when she was 14yrs. He has since then helped her with dehydration and other common colds. I don't who is giving these ratings but I assure you is the most caring and thorough doc we or I have ever seen. He even called our house one night after he got out of a meeting at 10pm to let me know the results of her test because he knew we were waiting and wanted to know the results as soon as possible. He talked with me for 15 min on the phone explaining as these test what they meant and what was normal. It was all good news and I would recommend him to anyone who wants a very caring Health Care Professional.........

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr.Laureijs,in my opinion,is not the most knowledgable doctor around.His is very quick to say that all your problem are psychological,Iknow because when he was in Canada he gave that diagnosis to me and what I had was a massive maligent brain tumor.thanks to a second opinion asked by my family and several operations I'm still here today.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Peter J. Laureijs's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1981)

MAMSI