Ratings for Dr. Maria York

I not only my health but the health of my family in Dr Yorke's care. I find her to be helpful and caring!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr. Yorke is an amazing doctor who takes pride in her work. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and calm making her a comfortable person to talk to and trust.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

My family and I are so blessed to have found such an amazing Doctor. Marie is always helpful, understanding, punctual, and I never feel rushed. She is truly the BEST doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I can not express how blessed I am to have found Dr. Yorke. She is beyond a doubt the best doctor I have seen. She is knowledgeable, thorough, and pleasant. She talks to you like an equal and truly wants to help. Her bedside manner is exceptional and she always remembers who you are. I would highly recommend Dr. Yorke to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

She is wonderful :) very kind and soft spoken with kids, takes time to listen to your concerns and has a way of putting you at ease in her office :) always on time!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Love this doctor! Always on time. Very compassionate . I was very lucky to get her 3 yrs after my original doctor retired.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Every time I leave Dr. York's office I remember how lucky I am. She truly cares about her patients, always taking the time to hear all of your concerns and listen to any questions. As a young female I don't feel my health could be in any better hands then Dr. Yorks. Added bonus is she's always on time and never comes off rushed!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Since returning from Alberta my daughter and I have been patients of Dr Yorke's and we feel very lucky to have found her. She has helped us through some very difficult times!! I would recommend her 100% to anyone looking for a caring, kind, compassionate Dr

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Yoke is a wonderful doctor! I never feel rushed and know she really listens to what I am saying. She is the best doctor I have ever had and feel very lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Yorke is the best doctor I've had. She is kind, caring and actually listens and takes the proper steps in addressing problems and concerns. I've never felt rushed in any way and she still is almost always on time! She always takes the time to follow up with a phone call with test results even if everything is fine. I feel so lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016