Ratings for Dr. James R. Gordon

I just had a procedure with Dr. Gordon. This is the second time he has helped me with my eyes. For my most recent procedure I had a cataract removed. He was very helpful throughout the entire process from examining me to the surgery itself. At the follow up, he reassured me that the procedure went very well and I am very pleased with my overall experience once again! I would recommend him to anyone! -Lynn Auresto

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Aside from being pleasant and kind (a welcome relief from the arrogance and nastiness that's sadly prevalent in the medical community), Dr. Gordon is ethical and respectful of patients' budgets, e.g., the consultation fee is deducted from an initial procedure and he keeps one's leftover filler for a limited time. His light touch left no marks on my sensitive skin--that alone puts him in a unique class.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I have been seeing Dr.Gordon for lip fillers for a couple of years now. The office in Manhattan is conveniently located and the staff is courteous. I like my lips to look a little fuller he made my lips look amazing! His bedside manners are so friendly and welcoming. He made them look fuller but also natural and that's exactly what he did. Moreover, I experienced no pain or bruising, just great results. I strongly recommend Dr. Gordon!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Amazing doctor - I had eyelid surgery and everything turned out great. Thanks a bunch doctor!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I am so happy to see Dr Gordon. He is exactly everything I read about online. Very handsome too! He injected me with Restylane and fixed my eye bag. I am amazed by the results!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Simply wonderful!! Wife and I had surgery same day and both look over 15 years younger!! Nice guy too.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Loving my results.. THANK YOU DR. G! No need to doc shop after seeing this guy.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Simply THE BEST. He’s so nice. He gave me advice the other doctors didn’t think of. I had amazing results!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Widely renowned for his artistry and compassion. Highly recommended in his field

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

5 stars surgeon in terms of knowledge, professionalism and punctuality.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. James R. Gordon's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY