Ratings for Dr. Petrus Du Toit

Dr. Du Toit is extremely thorough and caring. He listens very well and is always looking for the best solution to help. I can't say enough kind words about his bedside manner. I am so fortunate to have found him. His staff have been very helpful with exception of a certain individual.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Love this dr! He's been our family's GP for 12 years and I have so many good stories I could share. In the past, though, he would kind of tell you the worst possible scenario and that was scary but he seems to have stopped that recently :) He's always curteous, kind, and caring. Although, sometimes his staff are rather kurt.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

So fortunate to have found this Dr. when he first arrived in Maple Ridge. He is soft spoken, caring, extremely knowledgeable, never rushes you out the door. He also specializes in Sports Medicine. He always listens to what you have to say and if you ask for a referral he is quick to oblige. Absolutely the most punctual professional I have ever been to. He does not overbook & many times I don't even sit down before being brought into his office. He is one of the best things that has happened to me!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

One of the best doctors I have worked with and while working for Rugby Canada. I would see him for my injuries as well as send my family to him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015