Ratings for Dr. Adam Oliver

Had to take my Mom's in for a F/U after a fall and brain hemorrhage, I would not go back to him, he was more interested in his smart watch than he was in listening to us, when I tried to give everyone details of what was going on with her, he told me to "sit down and let him do what he does", very arrogant, disrespectful, a true a$$, after being a RN for over 24 years, I know a jerk when I see one! If you need a Dr. From this group, use Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Had to call their office 4 times to get a test scheduled. Dr Oliver was an a$$. And I would Never see him again. The epitome of arrogance and uncaring.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Adam Oliver is a wonderful Doctor. I found out I had three aneurysms last year and Dr. Oliver performed stent assisted coils on two of them before the ruptured. Everything is going great. I feel very lucky and thankful. Thanks Doctor Oliver!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr, Oliver treated my sister, Julie, after her ruptured brain aneurysm. At a time when we felt most lost and helpless, he kept up informed and comforted us. We know that Julie was in the best hands possible. Thank you Dr. Oliver

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014