Ratings for Dr. Rino Moccia

Thanks to Dr Moccia he diagnosed my husband with a heart issue and was promptly referred to a cardiologist. The cardiologist diagnosed and agreed with Dr Moccia and thanks to the cardiologist and Dr Moccia my husband is doing extremely well. Dr Moccia is extremely knowledgeable and a gift to the medical profession. We truly won the lottery having Dr Moccia as our family doctor. His staff are also amazing and patient care is truly their ultimate goal which they do extremely well. Thank you Dr Moccia and your excellent staff!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The very BEST doctor in Canada for sure! He is so knowledgeable and caring. Takes time with this patients and listens and does not hesitate to refer you on to see a specialist to make sure you get the care you need. Staff are always accommodating and very nice! We are so lucky to have Dr Moccia and his staff taking care of us!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. M is an excellent Doctor. He listens to your needs, listens to your problems and actually helps you get the proper testing and resources to get over your ailment. I suffered with knee pain for 12 years. I finally found Dr.M, within a very very short period of time I was scheduled for an MRI, and meeting with specialists and surgeons to fix my issue. My previous doctor was recommending physio to fix torn ligaments. Dr.M understood my situation and did not simply brush me off. Fantastic Doctor, compassionate and doesn't rush you out of his office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Best Doctor ever!! Should be clonned across the country!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Best practicing staff and medical professionals

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr Moccia has a great personality! He is very attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

very nice staff and dr moccia really does care about his patients that's why you have to wait so long because he gives the patient time.he is by far the best doctor I had in my whole life

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

We think there should be more doctors like Dr. Moccia. He is so knowledable, caring and does not hesitate to send you for additional tests to put your mind at ease. We travel from Victoria and while it is expensive coming over with the ferry he is still very much worth it. We hope that doctor Moccia never retires as there is no one as good as him. We value and appreciate having him as our doctor!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

I have been going to see doctor Moccia for over 20 years. Yes you have to wait, but the wait is totally worth it. The staff are nice and the office is super clean inside with magazines that are actually current! Dr Moccia knows his stuff and sends you for the appropriate tests to find out what's up. My girlfriend now sees him too because her last doctor was always booked 2 months in advance, and she always left feeling like she received the bare minimum care. Dr Moccia probably runs late behind because people have lots of issues and he cares enough to discuss all of their concerns properly.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Moccia is the best and most caring doctor I have ever met. Yes, he is unbelieveably late, but when you do get in front of him he gives you his full and undivided attention. God bless him

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009