Ratings for Dr. Gursharan Soor

What an awful doctor. I saw him at Orangeville emerg, and is incompetent and misdiagnosed me completely! Probably why he isn't allowed to practice emergency medicine anymore! http://doctors.cpso.on.ca/DoctorDetails/Gursharan-Singh-Soor/0266236-93117

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

What a horrible Doctor. I don't understand why he is choosing to practice medicine. He constantly rages at the staff members and does not consider his patients time and medical needs. He also works in long term care, so he is over worked and under focused.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Best GP I have ever had. He works quickly and efficiently. Very knowledgeable. Shows respect for his patients

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

We have been very happy with Dr. Soor and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He's extremely pleasant and seems to care about his patients. I was happy with him at first, but as time progressed he stopped listening to my concerns entirely and would not look into anything. Instead of looking into my condition, he'd just prescribe medication every single time I went in, when I really needed to find out what's wrong. He even prescribed me medication to treat an 'infection' I had before even getting the results back from the lab. Therefore, I took the medication and heard back a week later that I never had an infection in the first place. Very unhappy with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

It's always nice to meet a Doctor that is personable, knowledgeable, and who seems to genuinely care about your well being. I have always found Dr. Soor more than willing to make time to genuinely listen to my concerns and explain his recommendations, and answer any questions I may have making it easy to trust him. The experience has been just as positive for the rest of my family as well when they have been in seen him. Shelburne is lucky to have such an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Very cool guy. Nice staff. Very helpful. Always on time. Big smiles all around!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014