Dr. Derek Ng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Derek Ng

I came to Dr. Ng because I saw the reviews are high and I had been doing chiropractor treatments with Dr. Ng for two months now. My initial visit was due to a back pain, I think by my 5th treatment my back was not hurting anymore. However, I had a car crash the day before my last treatment so the pain reoccur. Dr. Ng is caring and he always ask the scale of my back pain when I visit, he makes sure you understand what's going on before doing any adjustments. Every appointment is effective and efficient. Thanks to Amy, the appointments are well scheduled so I never have to wait outside for my treatment. And knowing that each appointment takes 30 mins, I can easily schedule stuff after the appointment. Amy is super sweet and she'll always give you a call or text to remind you for your upcoming appointment. I will recommend this place.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

was a little hesitant at first to see a chiropractor because of the adjustments, but due to my persistent lower back pain, I knew that I needed to be treated. I have been seeing Dr. Ng for a few months now for some chiropractic adjustments for my neck/shoulder pain and lower back pain. My first visit with Dr. Ng was fantastic! He was very knowledgeable and addressed all my concerns with an individualized treatment plan. After a few adjustments, I started to see noticeable improvements especially with my neck/shoulders. I no longer experience soreness/stiffness that I regularly needed massages for. His staff and team are extremely polite and friendly and I'd highly recommend Dr. Ng!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

After reading a few reviews prior to my assessment it was comforting to know Dr. Ng came highly recommended. After meeting with Dr. Ng he far exceeded my expectations, not only was he professional but he knew exactly what he was doing and made sure that all my questions were answered. Once my adjustments began any issues that I had I could tell were being tended too and any pain I was feeling were declining. I would recommend Dr. Ng to anyone. Overall when you walk into that office the experience is a great one.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I came to see Dr. Ng due to lower back and hip pain. Dr. Ng has been very professional and always ensures I am comfortable. Since my treatments started I have noticed significant improvement and reduction in those painful areas. In addition to the adjustments I have also been receiving acupuncture for my wrist and my pain has diminished significantly. Amy at the front is very welcoming and courteous. Overall a great experience and I will continue my treatments here. Definitely Recommend to all!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I went to Dr. Ng to treat minor lower back and neck pain. Dr. Ng was the first chiropractor I've ever been to. Knowing this, he was very keen in explaining how the spine works in detail and exercises I can do at home between our sessions. The pain I felt in my back and neck when I first visited Dr. Ng has almost completely subsided. Alongside Dr. Ng are Amy and Natalie who help keep the office running. The three of them are always welcoming whenever I come into the office greeting me with a smile. I only put four stars out of five for punctuality since I've had to wait at the most 10 minutes past my appointment time and only a couple of times. However, I can't totally fault them for this as they are always willing to work around my busy work schedule to get in a session. I should also mention Daniel, the masseur, who has helped in relaxing my muscles (especially after a good workout at home). Daniel shares the same qualities as Dr. Ng and encourages communication to ensure that he is using a level of pressure you’re comfortable with. If you have any type of pain, I recommend Dr. Ng and his office to help you get back to normal!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Went to see Dr. Ng 3 week ago due to a lingering lower back pain. He is the first Chiropractor I've ever been to. He was very patient in assessing and understanding what may have caused this lower back pain and have been going for treatments with him regularly. The appointment is always right on time and staff members are very pleasant. Starting to feel better already with the help of Dr. Ng, Tomo and Dan~ very friendly and can tell they take the time to listen and really care about how you feel in the entire healing process. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Derek Ng was my first chiropractor I've ever visited. He was very professional and got right to the point, while maintaining very friendly conversation which made me comfortable with the service. After experiencing 2 years of on and off back pain, he immediately had an assessment and x-ray done to see what the problem is. After diagnosing and narrowing down the problem, we went straight to the treatments. The adjustments took about 5-10 minutes per session, and after a couple months my back pain subsided substantially! Would definitely recommend this chiropractor to anyone who needs to get rid of their back pain! Very punctual, very little wait time, and very knowledgeable in what he does. Thanks Dr. Ng!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Doctor Ng is so knowledgeable, friendly, punctual and reliable. I can make plans without worrying about delays, Amy keep the office on track. I found his website and like the straightforward information and reviews, I gave it a try and I’m so happy that I did it, my back is forever thankful. Prices are so affordable and published in their website. Nothing more, nothing less. I don’t like to write reviews, but doctor Ng deserved it. You’ll be in great hands.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I always have a friendly, timely, and helpful experience with Dr. Ng and staff. Very happy to have found this clinic in my area!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Good experience with therapy, it helps for my neck pain to get better and both Doctor and their associate are very helpful and warm.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Derek Ng's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ng embraces the body’s ability to heal itself, living by the approach to prevent problems from occurring rather than allowing a problem to take place and then fixing it. This was what led Dr. Ng to pursue a career in chiropractic. Upon completion of his doctorate degree, Dr. Ng served as the clinic director at Chiropractic of Wildwood (Missouri, USA). He helped launch this new practice into one of the busiest practices in the area. It was in 2013 when Dr. Ng decided to move home for the cold winters and to be closer to family. Dr. Ng pursued his formal chiropractic education at the prestigious Logan College of Chiropractic (Chesterfield, MO), graduating in 2009. In addition to his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, Dr. Ng is also a proud graduate of York University (Toronto, Ontario) with a Bachelors degree (Specialized Honors) in Kinesiology & Health Sciences (2004) as well as Bachelors degree in Human Biology from Logan University (2006). Following extensive post-graduate courses, Dr. Ng is board certified in acupuncture with the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Dr. Ng has earned Fellowship status with Acupuncture Society of America and was fortunate enough to have studied under the world-renowned Dr. Richard Yennie, one of the pioneers responsible for introducing acupuncture to North America.

• English
  • Cantonese

• Logan University (Grad. 2009)
  • York University (Grad. 2004)