Dr. Derek Ng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Derek Ng

Dr. Ng and his staff are true professionals dedicated to the wellness of their patients. As my first experience going to a Chiropractor, Dr. Ng was very welcoming, kind, and patient - he explains everything thoroughly and makes us feel so comfortable. Amy, the front desk receptionist is an absolute gem. She goes above and beyond to help and explain all the services provided, charges, etc. I absolutely love the wellness aspect of this clinic. They all care about their patients and help us meet our health goals by fixing the cause of the problems. I highly recommend Markham Chiropractic + Rehab to anyone seeking for help/support. Thank you Dr. Ng and staff!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr. Ng is great. My back has gotten better since coming here. I used to have to crack it every day or it would hurt when I lie down. After a few appointments it has hurt a lot less. Amy the receptionist is also very helpful and friendly. She takes care of all the scheduling and insurance claims which makes it much easier for me. The pricing is also extrememly reasonable compared to other chiropractic clinics.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

The environment is nice and clean. Both Dr. Ng and the receptionist Amy are very professional and pleasant to deal with. You never have to wait for more than a few minutes because Dr. Ng does not over book like many others. He is very thorough with his assessment and takes time to explain and ask questions to make sure that your concerns are addressed. Many reviews applauded Amy for her friendliness and I must say it again. She is such a warm and polite person who makes you feel welcomed every visit. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I first decided to see a Chiropractor after experiencing consistent lower back discomfort. I chose Markham Chiropractor + Rehab due to their outstanding positive reviews. Being the very first time that I have ever seen a Chiropractor, my experience has been nothing but positive. The staff is extremely professional and friendly. Dr. Ng is very knowledgeable and addresses any questions/concerns that I have during my adjustments. Dan is an amazing massage therapist. He is super friendly and is great at relieving any areas of muscle tightness. Both Dr. Ng and Dan are very informative and give great exercise tips on preventing stiffness and pain. Amy, the receptionist, is very welcoming and approachable and made the overall experience much more enjoyable. I would highly recommend this clinic to all of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Amazing chiropractor. I usually go for lower back pain and right after a visit, pain is noticeably less and I feel more light

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Amazing experience with Dr. Ng! Both my wife and I have had long-standing issues with our lower backs (slipped and herniated discs); Dr. Ng has been fantastic in our treatments and road to recovery. Each visit is extremely detailed in the methods that we are undergoing and the corrections are felt almost immediately. Like many others, we found Dr. Ng through online reviews and recommendations; only wish we had started our adjustments earlier.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I came to Dr. Ng because I saw the reviews are high and I had been doing chiropractor treatments with Dr. Ng for two months now. My initial visit was due to a back pain, I think by my 5th treatment my back was not hurting anymore. However, I had a car crash the day before my last treatment so the pain reoccur. Dr. Ng is caring and he always ask the scale of my back pain when I visit, he makes sure you understand what's going on before doing any adjustments. Every appointment is effective and efficient. Thanks to Amy, the appointments are well scheduled so I never have to wait outside for my treatment. And knowing that each appointment takes 30 mins, I can easily schedule stuff after the appointment. Amy is super sweet and she'll always give you a call or text to remind you for your upcoming appointment. I will recommend this place.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

was a little hesitant at first to see a chiropractor because of the adjustments, but due to my persistent lower back pain, I knew that I needed to be treated. I have been seeing Dr. Ng for a few months now for some chiropractic adjustments for my neck/shoulder pain and lower back pain. My first visit with Dr. Ng was fantastic! He was very knowledgeable and addressed all my concerns with an individualized treatment plan. After a few adjustments, I started to see noticeable improvements especially with my neck/shoulders. I no longer experience soreness/stiffness that I regularly needed massages for. His staff and team are extremely polite and friendly and I'd highly recommend Dr. Ng!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

After reading a few reviews prior to my assessment it was comforting to know Dr. Ng came highly recommended. After meeting with Dr. Ng he far exceeded my expectations, not only was he professional but he knew exactly what he was doing and made sure that all my questions were answered. Once my adjustments began any issues that I had I could tell were being tended too and any pain I was feeling were declining. I would recommend Dr. Ng to anyone. Overall when you walk into that office the experience is a great one.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I came to see Dr. Ng due to lower back and hip pain. Dr. Ng has been very professional and always ensures I am comfortable. Since my treatments started I have noticed significant improvement and reduction in those painful areas. In addition to the adjustments I have also been receiving acupuncture for my wrist and my pain has diminished significantly. Amy at the front is very welcoming and courteous. Overall a great experience and I will continue my treatments here. Definitely Recommend to all!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Derek Ng's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ng embraces the body’s ability to heal itself, living by the approach to prevent problems from occurring rather than allowing a problem to take place and then fixing it. This was what led Dr. Ng to pursue a career in chiropractic. Upon completion of his doctorate degree, Dr. Ng served as the clinic director at Chiropractic of Wildwood (Missouri, USA). He helped launch this new practice into one of the busiest practices in the area. It was in 2013 when Dr. Ng decided to move home for the cold winters and to be closer to family. Dr. Ng pursued his formal chiropractic education at the prestigious Logan College of Chiropractic (Chesterfield, MO), graduating in 2009. In addition to his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, Dr. Ng is also a proud graduate of York University (Toronto, Ontario) with a Bachelors degree (Specialized Honors) in Kinesiology & Health Sciences (2004) as well as Bachelors degree in Human Biology from Logan University (2006). Following extensive post-graduate courses, Dr. Ng is board certified in acupuncture with the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Dr. Ng has earned Fellowship status with Acupuncture Society of America and was fortunate enough to have studied under the world-renowned Dr. Richard Yennie, one of the pioneers responsible for introducing acupuncture to North America.

• English
  • Cantonese

• Logan University (Grad. 2009)
  • York University (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal