Ratings for Dr. Charmaine Mamogobo

Good doc all around but she is very busy. Staff had to pull her from my appointment to take a call from a doctor. Can't they wait? Staff is so good to deal with!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Thought I just had a cold last week which turned out to be more serious. Doc sent me for tests and I am now recovering. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

This doctor needs a seminar in professionalism as she has none at all.No organizational system.I wonder how she got to be a " doctor".

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

\I think Dr M might be bipolar or something...one time I go there(for prescription refills) and its like I'm her long lost friend and the next time (to get results of tests) I'm just wasting her time and no help given. She should have referred me to specialist and never did, she scoffed at me and said "you just have arthritis". So now What? She is very disorganized, takes personal phone calls while in the examining room. Very unprofessional!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Great doc. Yeah I hear she is not taking new patients so I am very happy to be one

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I highly recommend my doctor. She is of good ethic and always investigates every angle of a sickness. Thanks to her diligence I was saved of DVT, something I hadn't considered. Her staff upfront are so helpful and patient though they are very busy every time I go there. A great team and highly recommended though I believe her practice is full and she doesn't take new patients

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Charmaine is the the worst dr I have ever had. She is very disorganized and does like to fill out paper work. Follow ups she never knows what's going on. You have to keep asking her if she followed through on this and she never does. She talks about things that have nothing to do with you or why your in there. If specialist give you medication instead of explaining why she won't refill she tells you to find another dr. She is very unprofessional. She is not willing to take the time to go over your charts ahead of time. They call you in and she has no idea why your are there.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I find that Dr Mamogobo is extremely disorganized, does not take the time to update her medical knowledge, doesn't like to fill out paperwork and there doesn't fill out paperwork. My wife and I have had an overall bad experience with this doctor. We get called to come in and see her and then find out she has no idea why we are there. She has a habit of going on and on about unimportant things and then not having time to deal with the actual issues. She has told us that she hasn't received any information from specialists and then starts reading a letter from the specialist 10 minutes into the appointment. This doctor seems to be flying by the seat of her pants. She can't even seem to remember a prescription from the time you are in the appointment to the time you reach the receptionists and has to be reminded numerous times. She spends all of her time trying to see as many patients as possible and very little time helping them deal with the problem they came to her to deal with. Once we started dealing directly with the specialists they were surprised at the incompetence and lack of diligence this doctor has shown. Overall I personally question how she managed to get a medical degree.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

What a great physician. Go to her if you would like to see results in health. I see her working at the hospital too. Very dedicated to her patients

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

A great Doctor and her staff up front are so hot. I love being sick to go there.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016