Ratings for Dr. John G Rezapour

Dr. Rezapour is one ofthe friendliest doctors I have ever been to, and trust me I have been to many and my entire family has great deal of issues with eyes, as well as other medical problem. He is so personable, spends so much time with you, not like other doctors that come in for a minute and there is no time to ask questions or anything. Dr. John Rezapour did cataract surgery on both of my eyes (6 months ago) as well as my husband's eyes (about 2 years ago) six months ago and I have perfect vision,20/20. His experties, great attitude, and right advice regarding which kind of lens is more appropriate for each eye has helped us both to get back our vision completely. I am grateful to him and his team. I have referred many of my friends and family members to him. He is amazing. Don't be fooled by the negative comments, you will not be disappointed with him and his knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Best Persion Doctor i know.iam very happy that my friend told me about Dr. Rezapour. he is a great doctor and surgen he did lasik on me and after having vision of almost a blind person, now my vision is more then perfect. i recommend you guys to see him, he is very knowledgable and knows what his doing and i received great service from the staff,they are very helpful and kind to us the patients.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014