Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Glasgold

My eyelids were really heavy and I was ready to do something about them. I originally found out about Dr. Mark Glasgold from my Mother. I had appointments with other plastic surgeons, but Dr. Glasgold stood out as the best because he was very thorough when answering all of my questions and addressing my concerns. I had my lower and upper blepharoplasty about two months ago and am incredibly happy with my results. The thing that really made my experience especially pleasant was the professionalism displayed by Dr. Mark Glasgold and his staff. I highly recommend them to patients who want to improve the appearance of their eyelids!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

My friend got great results after receiving injectable treatments by Dr. Glasgold and she highly recommended him, so I made an appointment myself. Dr. Glasgold is a professional with high standards. I'm one week out from my first Restylane injectable treatment and my results are perfect, exactly what I expected and wanted. Dr. Glasgold helped me achieve my goal of having natural looking results. I trust Dr. Glasgold 100%. He's very professional and honest. Above all else, his standard for perfect and natural results are what makes him a great surgeon. I definitely would recommend Dr. Glasgold to patients who are interested in injectable treatments! You will not find a better approach to patient care!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

About four months ago, I had my first injectable treatment with Dr. Mark Glasgold. Today, I was back in the office for a maintenance treatment. Originally, I chose Dr. Glasgold because of his exceptional reputation. He is widely known in our area, and through online research, I found that his reviews are spectacular. During my initial consultation, I found Dr. Glasgold to be a very kind surgeon, and he explained everything I needed to know about my treatment options. My hope was that I would look refreshed after the treatment, yet I wanted to avoid extensive downtime. Dr. Glasgold truly met and exceeded all of my expectations. He is honest and open, ensuring reasonable expectations and satisfactory results. I am incredibly happy with the entire process.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my recent facelift, on May 24th. Over the last year, I have lost lots of weight, which unfortunately means a lot of excess skin. As I had seen Dr. Glasgold in the past, I had total confidence in his abilities to restore my appearance. Dr. Glasgold has an excellent bedside manner and always takes his time to explain every step in the surgical process. I had high expectations for my facelift results, but I must say, Dr. Glasgold managed to far exceed my hopes. This whole process has been such a confidence builder and today, I love looking in the mirror.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I had a facelift procedure with Dr. Mark Glasgold in 2015. I was finally at the right age, and after hearing wonderful things about him from several acquaintances, made a consultation. Dr. Glasgold performed a Deep Plane Facelift, lifting the tissue that was starting to sag. I healed quickly, and noticed my appearance immediately lit up, looking more refreshed. What an excellent choice for my needs! Without looking unnatural, Dr. Glasgold took years off my appearance. Today, I often recommend his office to people who are looking for a caring, perceptive, professional plastic surgeon with an immaculate reputation.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my neck lift on May 4th. I wanted to look younger and everything worked out just as I had hoped. I was initially referred by a friend, and immediately felt like Dr. Glasgold was a great fit. He explained the potential procedure in detail and really let me know what I could expect. This whole process felt comfortable and custom-tailored for me. The entire procedure went perfectly and I would recommend the Glasgold Group in a heartbeat. Dr. Glasgold is an incredibly professional doctor and gives his patients 100%. There is little more that anyone could want.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I recently had a fantastic experience in the office of Dr. Mark Glasgold. The first of the year, I came to Dr. Glasgold interested in a facelift procedure. He has been providing my routine Botox, and years ago, he also placed my chin implant. As I have been aging, however, I noticed my lower face was beginning to show some sag. Dr. Glasgold is the only plastic surgeon that I have trusted with my appearance in the past, and this was no different. He is a true artist and the Glasgold Group is an extremely supportive, healing office environment. My facelift was on March 7th, and the procedure went exactly as Dr. Glasgold discussed. Even though only a few weeks have gone by, the healing process has been smooth and my face looks younger, but still quite natural. I can’t give enough praise to Dr. Glasgold and his staff. I sincerely hope everyone who can make it to his office will start their plastic surgery journey at the Glasgold Group.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

On September 7th, I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold and the Glasgold Group. The experience was better than I ever dreamed. I am so pleased with my results and Dr Glasgold was remarkable. I appreciate his honesty and candid manner. A friend of mine had seen Dr. Glasgold, as well, and shared her positive experience with me. When my daughter announced she was getting married, I knew it was time to contact Dr. Glasgold. Wow, am I ever glad that I did! My results will only continue to get better, but I already look rested and feel more confident. Anyone dreaming about some much needed facial rejuvenation needs to head over to Dr. Glasgold’s office.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I had a facelift, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and fat transfer with Dr. Mark Glasgold this past October. The whole process was great. Years ago, a close friend originally told me about the Glasgold Group. I have been thinking about doing something to freshen up my appearance for several years, but was never really brave enough to move forward. I’m so glad I finally decided to have Dr. Mark perform this set of techniques. My surgery went smoothly and I healed very well. The whole office took such good care of my needs. My results look fantastic and everything is very natural looking. No one would ever know that anything was done. Dr. Mark gets my recommendation for many reasons, most notably his honest and caring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I saw Dr. Mark Glasgold for a facelift in November. There was no pain; I didn’t feel a thing after surgery. I cannot believe how comfortable I was. My incisions healed rapidly and after about a week of wearing a scarf, I was back to normal. Initially, Dr. Glasgold was referred to me by a friend. For the last 10 years or so, I have been coming to his office for fillers every two months or so. This time, I decided to go ahead and get more permanent correction. Today, my laugh lines are gone and the lose skin under my chin has vanished. I am so happy with my results and thankful that Dr. Glasgold always provides me with exactly what I am looking for. Everyone at his office is professional and kind, as well, making each visit extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Mark J. Glasgold's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1988)