Ratings for Dr. Nick Emini

I been suffering from acid reflex for one year now! I've asked Dr. Emini multiple times on multiple visits to referral me to a gastrointestinal.i knew something was wrong!!! He didn't seem to concerned. Now I'm suffering with severe stomach pain, chest pain that won't go away, sleepless nights and the taste and smell of bile in mouth that won't go away. I've had to take my self to emerge, they suspect I now have esophogitis. And requested an urgent appointment for an endoscopy in brampton. With an gastrointestinal to be done less then 2 weeks. I'm very disappointed of the lack of medical response to my concern. And as a result it has gotten worse. I hope they find anything seriously wrong with my esophagus. I'm now in the midst of finding a new doctor. These Doctors are not a 5 rating A 5 rating Doctor is one who doesn't leave things to chance and admits he doesn't know everything and is proactive with your health concerns. and non opinionated self diagnosing doctors. This is our health not there's!!!! Speak up for yourselves! Don't make the mistake I did. And if you feel like your doctor isn't listening. Like myself. Take your self to emerge, And it doesn't have to be Orangeville they too need to step it up. I've never in my life seen a hospital functioning on business hours only. It's ridiculous. I plan on contacting health Canada. And Doctor Association regarding all my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

We are very happy with Doctor Emini. He is very helpful, knowledgeable and takes extra time when we have appointments with him. We were fortunate to find him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

All I can say is what a great practitioner Dr Nick (Neim) Emini is. I had several appointments with Dr Emini during his time in Australia in early 2016 following a shoulder dislocation and fracture that required surgery to repair. Dr Emini was great to deal with and could not have been any more helpful. Would be good if Australia had more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I have had only positive experiences with Dr. Emini. He's an amazing listener, very understanding and works with myself and my husband to ensure that we get the most thorough care possible. He's knowledgeable and willing to give his patients the extra time and care that is so often lacking in today's medical offices. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Emini for my allopathic care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Emini has been our walk in doctor for over one year. He is caring, knowledgeable and is never in a rush to listen and discuss our health issues. The clinic staff at the Waterloo location are also friendly, polite and helpful whether they are on the phone or in person. My family includes my elderly mother and three teenage children and I am often present in her office when they have any issues. He skillfully caters his approach to deal with them and their particular concerns and takes time to explain the cause and symptoms as well as the course of action. I have had several doctors over the years in different parts of Ontario and I have the utmost respect for Dr. Emini and trust him as my physician.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Emini is a one of a kind doctor, very few like him around. He is a caring, compassionate and very knowledgable doctor. He takes the time to listen to all my comers and goes well beyond regular duties. I bring my elderly parents and young children to him and he is exceptional with them!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Arrogance begets this man. He cannot stand to be wrong and goes out of his way to make things difficult for patients who question him. He does not work with a patient and try to understand, but rather dictates and has no problem with making things difficult. It is his way or the highway, even if he is wrong. First and foremost do no harm is something he desperately needs to understand.

Submitted October 16, 2014