Ratings for Dr. Nick Emini

worst doctor takes forever to see his patients and she you are ok when you need help

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

My only complaint about his practice isn't really related to him. It's just about the phone system and how busy it is when trying to book appointments. Otherwise it's punctual. He's very good and understanding with his patients, and very thorough. He's tactful when the news isn't good, which is important because some people are more emotional than others. I wish I had him as a Dr years ago.....could have saved me some grief. 😊

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

He goes away a lot, isn't there 5 days a week. Then the Dr that's filling in isn't available. Very frustrating when you have children. Can go to evening clinic OF COURSE but you have to call first thing in the morning and then be on hold for at least 10min because it takes forever for them to answer phone. I was told today that "if I cant come to the evening clinic ( I have 3 small children, I'm not driving an hour at dinner/bedtime, when their sick) Then I'll have to go to the walk in, in my area. We did that already actually 2x, my son is still very sick for over 3 weeks even after having ABX and I want a Dr I trust to diagnose my child. Horrible and so upsetting.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

We are very happy with Doctor Emini. He is very helpful, knowledgeable and takes extra time when we have appointments with him. We were fortunate to find him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

All I can say is what a great practitioner Dr Nick (Neim) Emini is. I had several appointments with Dr Emini during his time in Australia in early 2016 following a shoulder dislocation and fracture that required surgery to repair. Dr Emini was great to deal with and could not have been any more helpful. Would be good if Australia had more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I have had only positive experiences with Dr. Emini. He's an amazing listener, very understanding and works with myself and my husband to ensure that we get the most thorough care possible. He's knowledgeable and willing to give his patients the extra time and care that is so often lacking in today's medical offices. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Emini for my allopathic care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Emini has been our walk in doctor for over one year. He is caring, knowledgeable and is never in a rush to listen and discuss our health issues. The clinic staff at the Waterloo location are also friendly, polite and helpful whether they are on the phone or in person. My family includes my elderly mother and three teenage children and I am often present in her office when they have any issues. He skillfully caters his approach to deal with them and their particular concerns and takes time to explain the cause and symptoms as well as the course of action. I have had several doctors over the years in different parts of Ontario and I have the utmost respect for Dr. Emini and trust him as my physician.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Emini is a one of a kind doctor, very few like him around. He is a caring, compassionate and very knowledgable doctor. He takes the time to listen to all my comers and goes well beyond regular duties. I bring my elderly parents and young children to him and he is exceptional with them!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Arrogance begets this man. He cannot stand to be wrong and goes out of his way to make things difficult for patients who question him. He does not work with a patient and try to understand, but rather dictates and has no problem with making things difficult. It is his way or the highway, even if he is wrong. First and foremost do no harm is something he desperately needs to understand.

Submitted October 16, 2014