Ratings for Dr. Erin Redmond

empathetic and compassionate, she understands me well and doesnt judge or get angry with me

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Has no understanding of the word empathy or compassion. Likes to be right all the time. Very judgemental. Not vey knowledgeable in her field. Was the first psychiatrist I ever seen and traumatised me all over again. Doesn’t understand tmhow to build a trustworthy therapeutic relationship. Does not respect boundaries. Simply horrible experience.

Submitted April 3, 2018

Doctor Erin has been a great Fit for me personally and hence for purposes of therapy.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I found her to be judgemental with quite old-fashioned opinions which had nothing to do with my situation. She managed to give the impression that she was only there because she had nowhere better to be. This was my first experience of treatment and I think it made me worse, not better. I have since found friends and members of the public with no mental health training to be more understanding, compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Ive been with Doctor Erin for a couple of years now and she's been such a help with me understanding my illness. (Not great when she is having a bad day!!)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I found Dr Erin Redmond to be a very compassionate lady who listened to me and had a great deal of knowledge in dealing with mental illness.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Terrible. Writes terrible reports that are inconsistent. Limited reasoning to support opinion. She changes her opinion seemingly without new facts. Requires repeated request for clarification of opinion. Doesn’t answer questions specially asked of her.

Submitted January 9, 2018